Reviews for Impossible Challenges
The6thBionic chapter 27 . 1/28
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH
That One Bright Star chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
Man, she's really convincing now that she ran out of class.
That One Bright Star chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
This is making me nervous XD
rubychanel chapter 36 . 7/6/2015
such a wonderful story
Guest chapter 36 . 5/27/2015
FANTASTIC KEEP IT UP..
Ariette24 chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
Hey! I'm late to the review party but I really like what you're doing here:) (or did, I haven't quite reached the point where it's finished). It's a good idea, I remember the girl who did this experiment... Gabi something..? Anyway I think it's really cool that you're pairing it with Victorious! And I like your style, and the pairing.

I have a little piece of constructive though! You may want to cut back on the adverns just a little as they can become distracting. More description paired with your dialogue would be awesome too! 'Cause you have really good dialogue:)

All in all, good story so far!
Anne-Lilian chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
I like the basic idea of this fic, which is why I'm definitely going to read it through to the end, but I just had a tiny little remark. I thought that everyone's reactions were a little extreme, especially her friends's. I'm from Europe, but I lived in the US for a year, and I knew several pregnant girls (they were all 18, but still). One of my friends got pregnant, and she was really upset about it, and the first thing me and her other friends did was express our concern. We wanted to know what she was going to do. I do admit that I was shocked, but I never once thought of calling her a tramp, even though she didn't know the baby's dad very well...
Also, the POV changes are a little confusing from time to time. An 'all-knowing' 3rd person POV would have worked better, I think...
Anyway, like I said, I do really like this fic and am definitely going to read it all the way to the end!
Anne
Harrypotterrules chapter 36 . 10/10/2014
THAT WAS AMAZING. I am a bori fan myself and I think you summed up the characters really well. On the real show I dont think that jade would go that far but it was really well written and I loved it
Thx
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Jade was supposed to give HER jacket to Tori, so why did Tori have to take off hers? Also Cat's "crazy" personality isn't right.

But besides that, good story so far.
Hhihihi chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I can't wait to here what's guan happen next I luv it xx
RadIsAnimeTrash chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
ONE WORD Cruel. Why. Did. It. Have. To. Be. Danny. . . Its still nice though.
KGC112 chapter 36 . 2/17/2013
Tori got a happy ending! TAKE THAT JADE! HAHAHA!
KGC112 chapter 34 . 2/17/2013
Yay! Tori's saved and Jades in jail! You really should change it to romance and suspense or crime instead of drama. I'm completely hooked and will probably have nightmares of scissors and creepy faces of Jade but, whatever. Once again a great suspense/romance fanfic.
KGC112 chapter 31 . 2/17/2013
I will live in fear of Liz Gillies for the rest of my life.
KGC112 chapter 29 . 2/17/2013
THIS STORY IS DRIVING ME FLIPPING NUTS!