Reviews for Bad Habit
hunter-strain13 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This is beautiful. I adore this pairing and you write them so wonderfully that it hurt. :D I am about to read more of your stuff just because of this
fandelivres chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I already read it like three times:) Could you write more tendre moments between hondo and aura? This one was good!
Lady Lisette chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
awww, that was so sweet! Not many Aurra and Hondo fanfics on here. I loved it with a great big heart!
fandelivres chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
always so funny, and so good at the same time i love hondo and aura!XD
laloga chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this!

Despite the incongruity of either Hondo or Aurra admitting any kind of affection for one another, both characters were perfectly portrayed and believable. Loved the quiet feeling of the aftermath of battle; Hondo giving Aurra his coat was lovely and sweet, but again - due to your writing - the action didn't feel contrived or forced in any way.

Loved this: "She was cruel, sadistic and self-interested, but she wasn't wholly incapable of affection, and it was the rare demonstrations of such that induced an odd sense of loyalty."

Really, really well-done! :D
Black-Fl0wer chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I definitely enjoyed this. I really love Aurra and Hondo together and you managed to show a softer side of her - and I loved it.

I laughed so hard at the end when Aurra asked Hondo if he remembered what she'd said to him on Boonta. His answer was just... unbelievable. *laughs*

Very good story! :)
Laelwen chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
"They'd have to quadruple it and throw in a star fighter." Aw.

Is it odd that I can picture her saying this so easily? I love romantic!Aurra.

And you write Hondo's thoughts so well too. Especially his attitude towards death. And the footnotes. I love the footnotes...

I'm gushing now. I'll stop.