Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Len and The Three Trials
Dragonmorph chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
(Too lazy to log in)

What a nice read! I love how you incorporated different Vocaloids into the story as one of the many characters from the actual Hyrule-niverse. Imagining Navi with teal pigtails is actually a pretty cute sight...until she opens her mouth (does she even have a mouth?).
Pittoo Sassy Angel of Darkness chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Woah. I wasn't expecting that... A short story that is undeniably cute and fluffy! Good job!
Cinnamaemae chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Kagaminelover657, you should know this by now, you don't ever give Len a sword... Except in really good stories like this :)
NolieCelia chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
I love this story :o I like how you made all of the characters the bosses, the heros, etc etc... And the end made me laugh. I have to say, this was amazming!
bananagirl911 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
it's human nature. Well done with it. I can't wait for the rest of the chapters. I hope everyone agrees.
eatwithjin chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Loved the detail that Len could see Rin crying above him while he defeated him! And he finally got his upper-sibling air when he left the room, haha.

Cute ending!

eatwithjin chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Surprise, surprise. Dark Len has feelings! Very good twist though instead of using the usual character to replace a Zelda enemy. Very good thought.

BUT is Dark Len "Rei"? Rei Kagene is supposed to be Len's "shadow" twin so I suspected it as much, but if you didn't mean to, that's fine. Although it'd be interesting to see a fanmade Vocaloid. Rei is the boss though, he would make an appearance.

Another marvelous chapter! Keep it up :)))

eatwithjin chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
You already updated? WELL...

[That would be really funny! Well in my opinion it would be… When I eventually caught up with her she was waiting for me outside the entrance to Hyrule Town.] In this passage, there are two different ideas here with Len thinking something funny in his head and the other back to the reality. Unless you are connecting the two thoughts by another idea, you should put start with the "When I eventually caught up..." in a new paragraph.

[Now I was actually fighting these creatures face to face, it felt quite terrifying.] A comma shouldn't separate these two ideas, it should be more of "Now when I was fighting..." or "face to face, and it felt quite terrifying" or use a semicolon or period instead of a comma.

[Gakupo is Ganondorf!] Aha. I really though MEIKO would fit... but Gakupo works too, haha, but in my opinion, I thought he was a more of a wimp since his one of his most popular song is "Go Google It!" and he was such a wimp xDDD

I see that you're diverting away from Ocarina of Time's normal timeline as I thought this story was following from, since Len was playing 3DS at all, but this change of thought makes this fic a lot more interesting... [The enemy that I had to face was Queen Gohma; however what shocked me even more was the Vocaloid that had replaced Queen Gohma… It was Luka!] YES! Make Luka Queen Gohma! Great fit - she's always portrayed to be this quiet, gorgeous, voluptuous Vocaloid, but I'd rather have her as Queen Gohma! Haha!

[All I wanted to do was to defeat Ganondorf, save the princess and Hyrule for good and I wasn't going to leave here until I did!] I am betting that Rin is the princess. Or you can do it for giggles and make it someone like KAITO, haha, but I'm thinking Rin. (Or since Len is thinking that every Zelda character is replaced, Zelda can remain the only character not replaced! It'd be a great surprise... now that I spoiled it :P) I really like this so far, and it's a great idea to have Len look at each of his friends in the eye and fight them... funny that he does not hesitate and just goes right for it.

That is the Len I know

eatwithjin chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Another Zelda/Vocaloid Crossover! Where are all these coming from? :DDD

[I am a huge fan of the Zelda games.] Me too, Len, me too! We have so much in common...

[It's only half ten!] I think you mean "half past ten" or any phrases involving a word between "half" and "ten"?

It's a very good fic from the first few paragraphs, but I'm already seeing that you meant this to be present tense as Len has his long description of fighting Ganon along with his little comments about what was currently happening in the battle. But there is a long of "called" and "stated" and "I yawned loudly and glanced at the time." I think it fits the story more - if you continue to have Len think about his little comments so often - then you should switch to present tense. It fits much better ;)))

["I'm surprised you actually put some effort into chasing me Len!" She stated sarcastically. "This game must really mean a lot to you!"] has tiny mistakes, but should be ["I'm surprised you actually put some effort into chasing me, Len!" she stated sarcastically. "This game must really mean a lot to you!"]

Wow, that fight sounded intense but Rin thought Len was playing with her? Poor Len, I know he can be much more manly than that... but then again, Rin is pretty tough. She sounds stronger than Len in this fic and that's a characteristic I would love to see - especially befitting in a parody, haha.

[...Phrygian cap.] THAT'S WHAT LINK'S HAT WAS CALLED! Thank you so much! I was just calling it "cone-shaped," but that sounds really lame and I'm so glad I found a name! Thanks :D

[I look like Link from the Legend of Zelda! Why am I dressed like Link? And where the hell am I?] LEN! You look like Link even without the get-up! Doesn't he? And look at their names: Len and Link! They were destined to switch with each other! xD

[It looked like a small fairy with teal hair put up in two pig tails. Wait teal hair and two pig tails! Isn't that…] should be [It looked like a small fairy with teal hair put up in two pigtails. Wait, teal hair and two pigtails! Isn't that…] Tiny mistakes, since you do have better grammar and punctuation than most writers I see here!

It's hilarious, to see Len struggle in the beginning and I'll know that he will in the future as well. Hopefully, Len is as amazing as I think he is, so he'll get the hang of being Link. "Navi" is going to help him out anyways :DDD I have another feeling though that there will be some Vocaloid changes? Most definitely Zelda as Rin (Although I would love to see Len meet the real Princess Zelda!) and I'm thinking Ganondorf as MEIKO... 'cause of the whole her being the one to tell Rin to boss Len about putting his game away. PLUS, MEIKO's sorta color if red and G's hair is red. That's my logic.

It's a great chapter, and it foretells a lot of hilarity to ensue when a foreign character is placed into a whole another world. Plus it's LEN!