Reviews for Infamy
I love the chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I just read the first chapter so far, but I think this is really interesting. A better concept than a lot of albus fics out there.
L chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Can't believe this has so few reviews, it's fantastic.
rablacks chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
The writing, the plot and the characters are all absolutely perfect. I enjoyed watching the tragic beauty of his downfall and I will definitely check your profile for more stories. Kudos! :)
dwds chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I hate it, the story is awful.

Hahaha just kidding (see what I did there?) Dude. Why this only has two reviews (three if you count me) is the eighth wonder of the world. This was so...fantastic. I don't know what words to say. It was just such a realistic take on Albus. My version of Al, he's kinda dark, but not as dark as you made him. But I love it. The irony, Harry Potter's own flesh and blood, the next Dark Lord. I really, really, REALLY enjoyed this fic, and I wish it was longer. But I guess you're at school now...I wonder if you'll even read this, cuz it's boarding school...hmm...Anyways, if you read this, just wanted to say great job.
wolfergirl chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
I really like this version of Slytherin!Al, it makes a change from all the fluffy happy ones :)
Beast of the Sea chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
So, next chapter, Albus goes Dark, takes over the Wizarding world, and institutes the traditional fanfiction magical-reforms?

Sounds good to me. *grins*