Reviews for The Advocate's Handwriting
requiem2651 chapter 1 . 7/17
Loved the ambiguous ending! Thanks so much for writing this!
clover-blossom chapter 1 . 7/7
Go with home, Hermione! I may or may not have said that aloud while reading this.

Beautifully written.
[shakes fist] Damn ambiguous endings!

But well done as always with your stories. It’s alwaus a reminder how much possibility there was for these two. Thanks for writing.
very great plot! I feel this could have very easily happened in J.K. rawlings’s version of “post-DH.” great story!
mckenziecd chapter 1 . 4/25
This story is so good. I know its just a one shot but if you ever feel like continuing it I would be so happy!
Styliani chapter 1 . 1/31
I would just like you to know that I have never been this satisfied with a fan fiction. Ever. I just finished Isolation and this is the 2nd I've read so far. One thing's for sure, I'll be reading all the other stories you've written and I am very much thrilled for more emotions and adventures to come. Thank you.
Dramioneshipper 1010 chapter 1 . 1/29
*crying so hard rn*
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 1 . 1/19
I really want to find out if they live or not!
Please do something!
I NEED TO KNOW!
dobby61 chapter 1 . 1/17
Didn't know I could feel so intensely about fictional characters anf that too in a span of just one chapter! You are truly amazing and xou havr a gift. Each and every one of your story has been too good to even put into words. I just hope and pray that you never stop writing and sharing these stories with us.
Gryffinpuff09 chapter 1 . 1/8
I’m not a fan of open endings...I like to know how things end even if it is a sad ending...but this story was still amazing and I loved it
marienini chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
An open ending? A cliffhanger? Oh my god I'm dying trying to figure out what'd happen! Nonetheless, this fic is soooo fucking beautiful I'm speechless.
lna jt chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Again something that stirs ones feelings...
DallasWinstonLove chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
breathtaking and so genuine
just loved it so much
silverlovedragoness chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
I adore this. There's a gritty feeling throughout this that's this desperate sort of love interlaced with wisps of affectionate happiness. It's gorgeous writing and i had a couple of favorite lines:
[She paused, blushed a little. "Are...are you-

"Yes."

He closed his eyes and wondered if he should've waited for her to finish, but it was irrelevant. She would've asked if he was infatuated with her, obsessed with her, in love with her, and it was yes to all. They're all the same anyway, all unhealthy and sanity-draining when they're unrequited.

Love is nothing more than a pure word for obsession to steady the idealistic romantics in the world, but it bleeds you dry just the same. Makes you vulnerable. Makes you crumble.]
I started actually having discussions with friends about what it means for love to be considered pure or safe vs the danger associated with obsession and how it could in the long run be about the potential for purity. You evoked many emotions in me, and I appreciated the journey.
Silver
LoveInTheMask chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
I'm in a pool of tears? Its happiness and heartbreak and I love the ambiguous ending. ( I'd like to imagine they held hands until the end) And your note at the end: tbh you should be so proud of this story. it invokes so much emotion and love and heart. And i'm just in love. I think the line that got to me the most was this: "He thought about lying. He even invented a perfect lie, ready to save some dignity, but maybe there was just no more space in him for dishonesty, or maybe he decided she deserved better than that." That was heartfelt. And to describe dishonesty as space that could be used for something else, something better- how brilliant is that? Thank you again for sharing!