Reviews for The Advocate's Handwriting
'Just staring at each other like strangers who'd never been strangers at all.' have read and re-read countless times.
millza69 chapter 1 . 1/9
omg i bloody loved this! had me on the edge of my seat and got me right in the feels
Scarlette Smith chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
So, I recently started shipping Dramione really, really hard (rip my feels) and someone recc'd your story to me. I'm pretty hesitant to read anything on FanFicion anymore (just bc I feel like it's really gone to shit lately, imo) but they really loved your stuff so I was like "why not? give me dem feels"
AND HOLY SHIT
YOUR WRITING IS SO GOOD
THIS ONESHOT WAS SO GOOD
I'M OBSESSED
LIKE THE END GOT MY ASS SO HARD. I've literally seen sitting in my room for an hour, trying to figure out whether Hermione went with him or not. Then I started to think about morality and decisions and what they say about us. Your story just made me /think/. It made me think about the plot, about the characters, about morality. I love writing like that, writing like yours. This was phenomenal.
I think another one of your stories was recommended to me so I'm on to read that one as well. You are a truly wonderful writer.
xoxo scarlette smith
avid chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Want to echo what another reader said, Bex, you need to give yourself more credit! Whenever I want to read something truly well-written, with turns of phrases that stay with me, that challenge me, I re-read your stuff. My hope is that you're still writing and we'll see a novel or short story, or better written news/movies/something with your signature mixture of insights and tenderness, fierce determination and provocation.
Doctor.dramione chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Please please please make a sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
The open ending oh my goodness. Literally left me on the edge of my seat. I hate you becaus your stories always leave me wanting more, but I love you because your stories leave me wanting more. I wish you were still writing because your skill is unmatched.
La Semicolon chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
LOVED it! Absolutely beautiful.
Maida chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Bex, you need to give yourself the credit you deserve, and that's a shitload btw. You're AMAZING and I adore EVERY bloody thing you do x
It'sHardIKnow chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Holy Shit.
This is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
What an awesome fic! Thanks for writing it! :)
mad-rvbbit chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
this was really beautifully written. great job on the ambiguos ending, hope there was more but it all seems fitting. so much love for this!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Again, I enjoyed it! The ambiguous ending is tough to swallow, but interesting, from a literary perspective.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME? WHY WOULD YOU GIVE ME SUCH FEELS? THAT IS NOT OKAY! IM DYING OVER HERE! THIS WAS SO F**KING AMAZING
ad3306 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
This is crazy good! I know she took his hand... Also, I hope Rosemary is okay!
SugarArts chapter 1 . 2/5/2016