Reviews for The Advocate's Handwriting
What an awesome fic! Thanks for writing it! :)
mad-hatted-rabbit chapter 1 . 7/21
this was really beautifully written. great job on the ambiguos ending, hope there was more but it all seems fitting. so much love for this!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 7/18
Again, I enjoyed it! The ambiguous ending is tough to swallow, but interesting, from a literary perspective.
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME? WHY WOULD YOU GIVE ME SUCH FEELS? THAT IS NOT OKAY! IM DYING OVER HERE! THIS WAS SO F**KING AMAZING
ad3306 chapter 1 . 6/6
This is crazy good! I know she took his hand... Also, I hope Rosemary is okay!
SugarArts chapter 1 . 2/5
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 1/31
This one leaves me unfulfilled, Bex. Did she run with him? I have to know. You're too skilled!
blackdice1001 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
That was a great read! I was hooked from the very beginning till the end!
JustAsSane chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Wait. Wait. Can you tell me exactly what happened? Did she go with him? Because I can guess for ages what might have happened, but it will never match up to what you have probably thought of
sostaystrong chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
As soon as I got to the end, I groaned so loudly because I didn't want it to be over! You're an excellent writer! I'd love to see more of this fic, it was brilliant :)
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
really good
wayfaring.stranger.go chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Agh! Ambiguous ending! Great story. I like happy endings, so I think Hermione will see the wisdom in taking his hand, unlike he did in the past. Thanks for writing!
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
What happens?! Ahhh! This, is awesome! Makes you wonder is she rejects his hand to stay and help because he dismissed all those years ago or if she does take it because this is a new beginning and she doesn't want to repeat history and waste some many years because of the wrong choice. Bravo!
Snowflakes chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Omg you can't end here! I love and hate the end it's just too sad
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
I love you! You are the best Dramione author I know! I am 12 years old, 11 years younger than you, I know, but I enjoy and love your writing! I am so envious! I wish I could write like you! I put pressure on myself everyday hoping that I can write like you and I try! My username for is Lubnah10 and I would love it if you contacted me, please!