Reviews for The Advocate's Handwriting
blackdice1001 chapter 1 . 9/7
That was a great read! I was hooked from the very beginning till the end!
JustAsSane chapter 1 . 9/2
Wait. Wait. Can you tell me exactly what happened? Did she go with him? Because I can guess for ages what might have happened, but it will never match up to what you have probably thought of
sostaystrong chapter 1 . 8/15
As soon as I got to the end, I groaned so loudly because I didn't want it to be over! You're an excellent writer! I'd love to see more of this fic, it was brilliant :)
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 7/29
really good
wayfaring.stranger.go chapter 1 . 7/16
Agh! Ambiguous ending! Great story. I like happy endings, so I think Hermione will see the wisdom in taking his hand, unlike he did in the past. Thanks for writing!
PintofWine chapter 1 . 7/10
What happens?! Ahhh! This, is awesome! Makes you wonder is she rejects his hand to stay and help because he dismissed all those years ago or if she does take it because this is a new beginning and she doesn't want to repeat history and waste some many years because of the wrong choice. Bravo!
Snowflakes chapter 1 . 7/7
Omg you can't end here! I love and hate the end it's just too sad
I love you! You are the best Dramione author I know! I am 12 years old, 11 years younger than you, I know, but I enjoy and love your writing! I am so envious! I wish I could write like you! I put pressure on myself everyday hoping that I can write like you and I try! My username for is Lubnah10 and I would love it if you contacted me, please!
ok so what was the point what is the ending
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/1
I love /hate the open ending. I like to think she took his hand and they left together but because you don't actually tell us that but instead end things with a flashback. That was brilliant by the way, only hinting at what happened in the past but never fully revealing it till the end.
Tell me if she leaves with him! Please!
MAT23LUV chapter 1 . 3/29
I nearly threw my computer when I realised that was the end! I love your writing, please make more!
AubreenaGreen chapter 1 . 3/11
But... but... but... where's the ending? I want to know what happened!
Amazingly written, very angsty, etc. Well done!
Cora DeBlaere chapter 1 . 1/8
gahhhhhhhhhhh this killed me! so sad! but beautiful! please write more. i love it. your writing is gorgeous by the way.