Reviews for The Advocate's Handwriting
I love you! You are the best Dramione author I know! I am 12 years old, 11 years younger than you, I know, but I enjoy and love your writing! I am so envious! I wish I could write like you! I put pressure on myself everyday hoping that I can write like you and I try! My username for is Lubnah10 and I would love it if you contacted me, please!
ok so what was the point what is the ending
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/1
I love /hate the open ending. I like to think she took his hand and they left together but because you don't actually tell us that but instead end things with a flashback. That was brilliant by the way, only hinting at what happened in the past but never fully revealing it till the end.
Tell me if she leaves with him! Please!
Sequel?
MAT23LUV chapter 1 . 3/29
I nearly threw my computer when I realised that was the end! I love your writing, please make more!
AubreenaGreen chapter 1 . 3/11
But... but... but... where's the ending? I want to know what happened!
Amazingly written, very angsty, etc. Well done!
Cora DeBlaere chapter 1 . 1/8
gahhhhhhhhhhh this killed me! so sad! but beautiful! please write more. i love it. your writing is gorgeous by the way.
midnight rose 08 chapter 1 . 1/4
I can hardly describe in words ... brilliant! it might be the closest. I will not deny that I suffered to know all dead, and the final intrigued me, but it certainly would be great continuation :3
jkrowlingrox chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Very nice!
Henri Jane chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I want more! This could be a good multi-chap story, if you'd continue it.

Henri
fourtristeam chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
loved this but not as much as silhouettes and love me twice though (: but still a great read
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
ok, that was weird, I was in The Creek last night (which also explains why I'm reading fanfic at 3 in the afternoon instead of doing something productive)! I enjoyed it, thanks.
filipapelica chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Man I could really used a lot more of this so you know! It's beautiful, I love all your stories.
kisses