Reviews for The Advocate's Handwriting
Tell me if she leaves with him! Please!
Sequel?
MAT23LUV chapter 1 . 3/29
I nearly threw my computer when I realised that was the end! I love your writing, please make more!
AubreenaGreen chapter 1 . 3/11
But... but... but... where's the ending? I want to know what happened!
Amazingly written, very angsty, etc. Well done!
Cora DeBlaere chapter 1 . 1/8
gahhhhhhhhhhh this killed me! so sad! but beautiful! please write more. i love it. your writing is gorgeous by the way.
midnight rose 08 chapter 1 . 1/4
I can hardly describe in words ... brilliant! it might be the closest. I will not deny that I suffered to know all dead, and the final intrigued me, but it certainly would be great continuation :3
jkrowlingrox chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Very nice!
Henri Jane chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I want more! This could be a good multi-chap story, if you'd continue it.

Henri
fourtristeam chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
loved this but not as much as silhouettes and love me twice though (: but still a great read
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
ok, that was weird, I was in The Creek last night (which also explains why I'm reading fanfic at 3 in the afternoon instead of doing something productive)! I enjoyed it, thanks.
filipapelica chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Man I could really used a lot more of this so you know! It's beautiful, I love all your stories.
kisses
Sakura Malfoy1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
What? That's not fair! I like this one shot but I hate the last part
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Great fic! I was bummed when everyone gets killed though
FadingAshes chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This story is fantastic. Actually, it's so good I can't even find the word to describe it. I just didn't really understand, did she take his hand in the end? I'm sorry, I'm just too stupid to understand those really deep and dark fics, even though I adore them. Great job as usual!
-Ashes
HrudS chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Aaah loved this one! but please please please even if it's a dramione fic, don't kill Harry!
But as always, brilliant writing! :)