Reviews for Harry Potter and the Shadow War
brightflare chapter 10 . 3/28
Great story so far, hope you continue it sometime!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
any plan for continuing the story? i really like the first story and now seeing the sequel haven't finished made me hesitant to read.. i mean i love the idea, the plot, mostly everything.. it such a shame if this story stopped
i hope your writer's block has passed and you can continue your old story.. not that i'm complaining that you only write a new story since idea can pop out of know where and need to be written..
jonski chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
is this fic dead?
Philosophize chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
Please don't abandon your story...
Bentears chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
great story looking forward to your next update!
Lena Skye chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
Oooohhhh! Please continue! I want to know how Harry defeats Voldi. and I want Harry or Hermione or Ron or practically ANYONE to put Molly and Ginny and Dumbledore and Snape in their right places! Because obviously, Harry Hermione awesomeness and Harry Ginny blahhhhhhh
No offense to all you guys that love Harry and Ginny together. I just think that Harry ending up with Hermione was a much better choice than Harry ending up with Ginny..sorry, I'm just raving...
writeratheart007 chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Ideas :

* Molly needs a serious wake up call to see exactly what she's done to Ginny, and needs to admit it to someone maybe to Remus and Sirius? Asking for help on how to fix it?

* Maybe Harry's telling people they had to fend for themselves was also an eye opener for Ginny, some snippet of spending time thinking about everything she knows about harry versus what her story tells her. Perhaps her going through page by page and telling herself what's true versus what she was told. In the end showing this isn't what she wants, cause she fell for a lie? Maybe going so far as to her sending a message to bill and fleur and seeing if she can come to France with them after explaining why? (This could tie in the first two together) Her last night there she writes a letter of apology to both Harry and Hermione, giving them a several page list of things done and taught to her. And a silvery copy of a memory of her swearing an oath not to bother them again?

* The goblins want to see Harry, with his magic blocks being released he's giving off some strange magical waves, turns out to be the mark trying to fight off the amount of power he's putting off? If not dealt with it can cause damage? They find out it's a horcrux and lock it in something realizing it's only a small part due to its size. This goes public and Dumbledore finds more of his plan disappearing.

* Ummm Harry loses the taint from his scar and a certain number of DE's all go into coma's. The idea being that with each one found, the DE's go into coma's as Voldemort is having to pull on their magical reserves to keep himself functional.
Dreamer22 chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
Really enjoying this so far. Love that you stared putting scene breaks in! Make it much easier to follow! Question though, what ever happened after Harry and Hermione got rid of the potions and such they were under? Did anyone else get checked out?
D.Mentor chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
I really enjoy all of your stories so far, i can't wait to read the next.
kyuubi ruler of all bijuu chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
great story so far
Montana chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
I've really enjoyed your stories and hope that you continue this one. I would love to find out how it ends. The writing is really good. Keep at it.
old-crow chapter 10 . 5/28/2014

Well done.

As you continue with your tale, it wouldn't hurt to illustrate multiple PoVs. By example, you could show us a meeting between Amelia and her department heads, or allow us to see what Riddle is planning. You have a story going that has well in excess of a hundred characters; certainly the Grangers must have been preparing something for home defense. Harry doesn't have to be involved with every scene.

All the best,

Old-Crow
old-crow chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Hi,

There seem to be some gaps in the story continuity - First, Sirius challenged Umbridge to a duel, then nothing happened. Hext Harry and Sirius were said to own more than half of the stock in the Prophet, then it is running a smear campaign against them/

These are seemingly important things that should be re-edited, one way or the other.

O-C
old-crow chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Hi,

I'm wondering what your envisioned Ministry Organizational chart looks like. My presumption is that Hopkirk would work directly for Bones, much like Scrimgouer. If that were true, it's unlikely that she'd have the authority to issue a) expelled notices, let alone wand snap notices without being countersigned by Amelia.

All that's before the issue of dead DEs in costume.

I'm interested to see how you presented the next chapters.

Old-Crow