Reviews for Harry Potter and the Shadow War
writeratheart007 chapter 9 . 3/21
Oh Please oh Muse come back!
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 1/28
Hoping for more ASAP!
writeratheart007 chapter 10 . 1/18
I really hope you're finishing this. I'm enjoying it very much :)
twilliams1797 chapter 10 . 12/25/2013
first off, I love the story and it grips the imagination.
but.
you need to re educate your spellchecker, because I have tripped across many words that are 'close but not quite.'
ex: Harry gives Hermione the animagus potion and asks are you reading?" and next paragraph, "Harry doesn't like people starring' and the next paragraph talking about breathes not breaths.. all in all it's just dumb spelling things, but reading along it is jarring tripping on these things. if these were in one of the papers you had to write for school you would get points off. the failure in likely not your own but the erratic nature of autofill and spellcheckers. I think the new made-up word is autocowrecks..
don't let my review here stop you or make you angry, just be aware of what you publish. maybe pay your beta reader..it is funny in writing this review I have had to correct about 20 typos so far.
anyway, Great story, interesting. keep up the good work and happy holidays to you and yours.
HoosierCullen chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
I like this fic as I have found I have with all of your fics I have read. I think you do a very good job with your characters and making them both real and likeable, well maybe love to hate in the case of Molly and Ginny. I like how you have taken care of Umbridge, Snape, and Dumbles but have Dumbles out there to still cause a problem for Harry outside of Riddle. The relationship with Harry and Hermione is progressing beautifully and Ginny's continued unwanted advances make it interesting. I think you should have taken the potions issue a bit further and found out much more about just who was in on the plans, it seemed that Ginny at least had an idea about it and with Molly's pasty you know she had a big role in the whole thing. I do like how you have brought canon to a point and then went your way with the fic from there. In regards to Harry's Animagus form it is interesting him being a large black cat. it could either be a Nundu or a magical panther type animal. Now if you do Hermione's form I would suggest a similar type of feline form like a large magical jaguar or a lioness, but I would have hoped Harry to be a lion if you were going that direction. Any way the pairings are good but I would rather see Remus with someone like Emmeline Vance instead of Tonks. Someone his own age instead of a character that was born when he was a third year. But that is my personal opinion. I think as long as you don't make too big a deal with the relationships outside of Harry and Hermione it is ok. Ron needs a girlfriend and I have always liked him with Lavender. I think that they work best together and was were canon should have gone and JK let Harry be with Hermione. Any way I will look forward to more from this fic in the future.
Dbelp03 chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
Any chance there will be an update?
she-who-waits-in-darkness chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Do you intend to leave the story as is or will you finish this?
jpspring chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
Please continue this wonderful story. :)
A great read and very well thought out.
SciFi43 chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
Please have Harry set up some sort of magical protection for Hermione's parents like personal portkeys, wards, etc if they won't stay in a Fidelius safehouse. It's something he'd do for her in a heartbeat - as well as covering all expenses or lost income. It's silly for them to stay in an unprotected home.

Neat chapter. Curious why donating Bellatrix's vault didn't uncover a Horcrux. They have such a good relationship with the goblins that it seems they would have been informed. Also, what students died? Muggle-borns, purebloods?

Giants in London sound nuts. Wouldn't the Statute of Secrecy be blown?
SciFi43 chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
I really like this (and all your HP) stories and hope you finish this one. Just curious why you brought up things like Harry's power block, a possible memory charm on Neville, etc. but never followed up on them. Also, I would have thought more people (especially Ron & Neville) would be tested for potions and memory charms. Would also like to see Neville get a new wand.

Great story, thanks for writing it and the others.

Please update soon and keep up the good work!
iKitten chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
I would love to read a new chapter!
ToddGilliss chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
been awhile, looking forward to you getting back to writing this story
Dagger-Seishin chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
More soon pleSeeeeeeee
sortofbored chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Great so far. Looking forward to more.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Love it so far! So can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you update soon! xoxo