Reviews for The Color of Dreams
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
Well that was depressing. But extremely GOOD
crossoverqueenlovesPnFMLP chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
You know, just like everypony else, I thought this was Rainbow going back to save Pinkie, but the fact it was vice versa makes more sense. If you go back and reread it you can see little clues as to who was who.
Good job, it was a powerful story!
Mouseshadow01 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is the second time I've read this, and both times I've enjoyed it thoroughly. It's well written and I especially love the plot twist at the end! Everypony thought It was Dashie bringing back Pinkie when really it was the other way around! I also like the way it's up to the readers to say whether they fall to their deaths or come back to Equestria. But you know what? I think everything's alright. I think they made it! You're not going to tell us are you though? But that's okay too, because that's why we've got our imaginations now don't we? :D

Also, I've been meaning to ask... May I have your permission to make an animation on deviantART for those last few paragraphs? The ones were they fall off the edge of the building? I've got it all planned out in my head and it's AMAZING, but I'd feel like I'm stealing your beautiful work if I didn't ask for your permission even though I'd have links to you and The Color of Dreams already in the description, you know?
Mouse01
lurking artist chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
*is choked up* This story...the feels!
It's so sad and so happy at the same time! *sniff* I cannot put what I'm feeling into words.
This will forever be one of my favourite fanfictions. It's so deep and bittersweet.
It's beautiful. :")
-Shado-
BEST. STORY chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
EVER.

I just needed to say that. It may be an exaggeration, but it was what I was thinking the whole time while reading it. So, did the kiss count? Are they back? Please tell me. Tell me, tell me, tell me.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Wow. For some reason, I tend not to read Human!Pony stories all that much, and I often steer clear of overtly girl/girl ones, but this story is so beautiful. It's kind of sad, kind of sweet and Rainbow Dash sounds so real to me, like a real girl trapped in an unreal situation. It was a shock at the end when it turned out Pinkie had gone back to save Dash- I'd been thinking all along that it was the other way around. There's something kind of uplifting about this story, despite the bleak situation our heroines are in.

Keep up the good work!
Amulet
fuck.k. off chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
O.o Wow. Just... Wow. This was amazing. Beautiful in every way. My life has been brightened by reading this.

Thank you.
GreekGeek81 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This needs, at the very least, an epilogue! Very well crafted story, especially the twist at the end..I think you had us all fooled inot thinking it was Rainbow going after Pinkie...then thinking "oh no, Rainbow loves Pinkie so much but now can't remember and wants nothing to do with her..." to making our hearts ache with a glimmer of hope when she saves her from the alligators...masterpiece!
1FictionFanatic1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Amazing story :)
ShellyFooSho chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh my gosh, I can't explain how much I Love this story. It's beautiful, and I could clearly understand how Rainbow Dash feels. That feel of loneliness, in a dark and colorless world. I teared up at the end. It was hauntingly beautiful, beautiful and amazing. Congratulations, this was wonderful.
Lunarmon chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I was wondering who it was making the deal, with Discorn I guess, but now I wonder what happened with them after they fell, and the kiss. Very good story. _
Mazamba chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Nice job, I thought it was Rainbow Dash up until the last paragraph.
Iyrdin chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I still don't fully understand this story, but what I do understand is perfect. Such a twist from normal stories!

The idea? Brilliant. Execution? Flawless!

Not knowing what happened, or who is who... Perfect!

You had me thinking one thing, and then completely blew that thought away.

Well done! A very, very good read. A million thanks.

I hope to see more like this!
Alamandorious chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
An epilogue would be nice, mayhaps to show if they made it back to Equestria or not.

Nice twist with it being Pinky Pie going in to save Rainbow.

Well written, well presented, well done. Favouriting this story!
TJtheWerewolf chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I... I LOVE you.

This story. It's fantastic. Please, never stop writing.