Reviews for A Moonless Night
Everleigh Allen chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
A love stories that are so visual when you read them and I can totally see the dresses the hair and expressions.. you have a gift!

Such a great read.
Everleigh Allen chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Oh so romantic... but please say no dead cullens or masens... I am a wus and they are on a doomed ship.

Heart fail eminent?
Everleigh Allen chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Simply tear jerking! Poor Bella!

Gah

Off to the next chapter...
icrodriguez chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
I have to tell you that I am absolutely loving how beautifully written this is. And I thank you so much for your blog with all of the photos and information that goes with each chapter. This is really magnificent and I'm so happy to have found this gorgeous peice of writing.
mandy.01 chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
they allready said the words, how lovely, waiting for the next chapter.
mountainlion718 chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
awww! so sweet! i'm so glad her parents approve!
MrsK81 chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Awww, these two are so cute! I do enjoy reading this so much... even though I break out into cold sweats when I think about what's coming *screams iceberg*

Can't wait to read more!

Bye,

Katy

xx
shannabanana1 chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Awe young love! Can't wait until the next chapter.
rubiesymusica chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Yay for the 1st kiss!
rubiesymusica chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
3 the rose.

I would be reading this fic mix even if I did not have the honor of your email previews. As a beta, pre-reader, fan, etc. I am just in awe of your attention to the details to be historically accurate as possible, the (fashion) pix on your blog and just overall intended plot for story.

3 it and you, Jelly!
rubiesymusica chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
I swear you love knowing that I am in a puddle of swoon at the moment. I'm loving this a lil too much.
BilliCullen chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
PERRRRRRRRRRRRRRFECTION!

Love this story, seriously love it.

Thanks for including me on this journey!
rubiesymusica chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
So excited I am a part of this! I am just dying to know what happens and I hope they both make it off the boat safely. :D
MaryKitty chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
God what a great chapter. My heart is beating ll fast and nervous for what is to come. I love that everyone is so supportive of them together. I know this may sour nuts but I hope you plan to continue the story after the sinking. I'd love to see Edward become. Successful doctor with bela by his side.

Xoxo
Wooleywews chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Oh my! I do love me some historical fiction. Especially when it stars ExB being their very innocent best.

Awesome! Can't WAIT for your update!