Reviews for Time to forgive
x.Cayla.xx chapter 16 . 6/16
I skipped my eyes down the page and saw Ollie and killing Sammy... That scared me for a second.
x.Cayla.xx chapter 1 . 6/16
this is pretty awesome so far!
MissKasieJo chapter 40 . 4/14
I love it. Sooo amazing and super sweet. I love Christian and Tara together! Very descriptive and you should totally become an author! Great job!
-Miss Kasie Jo
Kasie Jo chapter 40 . 2/24
I am in love with this story. Great job and keep writing like this!
delete-account-please-6295182 chapter 40 . 11/21/2014
Fabulous story I liked it and I’m bummed this amazing story came to an end.
delete-account-please-6195578 chapter 40 . 11/1/2014
Excellent story I’m really bummed this super story came to an end.
delete-account-please-6195552 chapter 40 . 11/1/2014
Fantastic story I liked it and I’m bummed this awesome story came to an end.
tennischica12683 chapter 40 . 9/25/2014
This is how season 2 should have gone!
thestarsinthesky13 chapter 40 . 3/15/2014
O. M. G. Awesome! THIS STORY IS AMAZING! ILOVEIT. ILOVEIT. I LOVE IT! Great plot I love how everyone played nice in the end. I also liked how you made it more original and didn't stick entirely to the season plot. Personally, I HATED it. Hate. Anyways I love yours! :D definitely one of my fave fanfics of all time! Thank you for being amazing and actually finishing it! There are quite a few which would've been my fave, but they didn't finish it! , can u believe it! They put me in SO much agony! XD anyways superb job and WUMBO! (Trust me, if u knew me, Wumbo is a very special noun I use. And not the one from spongebob, this one has speical meaning :). Btw what happened to Grace? Did she attend the party?)
lizard84 chapter 40 . 2/22/2014
LOVED this story! But I do have a very important question for you had this story continued through the end of the year would you have still had Sammy die?
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 40 . 1/3/2014
really excellent story did not to stop reading but sad it came to end it was fantastic
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 40 . 1/1/2014
Pretty good story it sad to see that it is over. Happy new year.
Tristianlover chapter 40 . 7/26/2013
Aww the story is over i have read the whole 40 chapters in one night its amazing great story !
Christian is amazing in this story .. just cute together
Dinosaur1 chapter 40 . 6/5/2013
This was a good story, I really loved the different points of view. It was long, but it was almost like a t.v. show! The short ones aren't as good . c: You actually had a story that you could continue, and stuff. It was amazing! I loved it, but I think Christian wasn't exactly like the Christian from t.v. He wasn't as mysterious and he didn't make all the girls watching or reading fall in love with him. But it was STILL AWESOME. That's just my constructive criticism. LOVED IT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING.
Guest chapter 40 . 5/5/2013