Reviews for Time to forgive
musicforeverluver chapter 40 . 3/15
O. M. G. Awesome! THIS STORY IS AMAZING! ILOVEIT. ILOVEIT. I LOVE IT! Great plot I love how everyone played nice in the end. I also liked how you made it more original and didn't stick entirely to the season plot. Personally, I HATED it. Hate. Anyways I love yours! :D definitely one of my fave fanfics of all time! Thank you for being amazing and actually finishing it! There are quite a few which would've been my fave, but they didn't finish it! , can u believe it! They put me in SO much agony! XD anyways superb job and WUMBO! (Trust me, if u knew me, Wumbo is a very special noun I use. And not the one from spongebob, this one has speical meaning :). Btw what happened to Grace? Did she attend the party?)
lizard84 chapter 40 . 2/22
LOVED this story! But I do have a very important question for you had this story continued through the end of the year would you have still had Sammy die?
beautyfan0102 chapter 40 . 1/3
really excellent story did not to stop reading but sad it came to end it was fantastic
beauty12 chapter 40 . 1/1
Pretty good story it sad to see that it is over. Happy new year.
Tristianlover chapter 40 . 7/26/2013
Aww the story is over i have read the whole 40 chapters in one night its amazing great story !
Christian is amazing in this story .. just cute together
Dinosaur1 chapter 40 . 6/5/2013
This was a good story, I really loved the different points of view. It was long, but it was almost like a t.v. show! The short ones aren't as good . c: You actually had a story that you could continue, and stuff. It was amazing! I loved it, but I think Christian wasn't exactly like the Christian from t.v. He wasn't as mysterious and he didn't make all the girls watching or reading fall in love with him. But it was STILL AWESOME. That's just my constructive criticism. LOVED IT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING.
Dinosaur1
Guest chapter 40 . 5/5/2013
this awesome :D
Haley chapter 40 . 4/10/2013
this was so amazing! you are such a great writter. i didnt want the story to end. i could just read this over and over again!
Cherryx3Cat chapter 40 . 4/9/2013
really good loved it
sincerlyneveryours chapter 21 . 2/1/2013
Hey I don't know if you remember me but I used to read your story and I stopped for awhile due to my busy schedule... So I'm gonna reread your story :)
mdjhtnfxkdg chapter 40 . 12/15/2012
I love this story! I really hope you keep writing stories! 3 :D I love thissss dsjtgadkhnlmteyuj
IwriteR95 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I really like this fanfic! Christian & Tara are my favourite couple! 33 I total hope that they end up together again in dance academy season 3! It can take awhile, but they have to at last be together in the end! And so you know, this is the third time I read this fanfic! ' but it's really is a good one and keep up your good work! :D
4everpixie chapter 40 . 10/17/2012
OMG I can not believe I had not posted a review on your fic for a while! Bad me! Thank you so much for sharing this story! It was so great and amazing! I loved it! Loved how you went back and forth between the characters! Great great job! I do hope you write another one soon! Thank you so much!
beauty0102 chapter 40 . 9/6/2012
great chapter liked it a lot please update as soon as you can.
beauty0102 chapter 39 . 9/6/2012