Reviews for Lost and found again
Luzith chapter 24 . 1/15/2014
Great job!
cheshire-kitten88 chapter 13 . 5/26/2009
Great story so far

The English name would be lungeing (or longeing in the USA)
jada952 chapter 24 . 10/2/2006
I know you wrote this a long time ago, and to get another review now might seem weird.

What's weird is the life of it's all a hide and seek adventure. looking for the kind of stories you like, etc.

Well, thanks for posting your story. It was an enjoyable read.

jada952 chapter 10 . 10/2/2006
I'm enjoying your story so far.

A long lost son of Glorfindel, eh?

I do think Thomas' reaction in the stable seems on target, w/ so many mixed emotions I think it's natural that he would lash out.

While I am enjoying reading your story, and I also delighted to find that is actually a completed story! I'm so tired of starting a story, getting involved, caring about the characters only to discover that the story was abandoned months or years ago.

So, yeah for you for writing a good story and having the tenacity (sp?) to finish it!

I look forward to reading the rest of it!

Meethrill chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
Thomas guessed that the storms would be about one and a half kilometres away.*

Thomas wouldn't hve nown what a kilometer was. Other than that, it's good. Next time, if you edit this a bit, then try saying something like,

*Thomas guess that the would be where he was, very soon* or something of the like.

Just trying to help.

::reads more.::
Inconsequential chapter 5 . 3/19/2003
Well, I'm rather busy now, but I quite like your style. It isn't Tolkienesque, exactly, and some of the sentences are a tiny bit clumsy, but it is compelling.

Reminds me of Robert Sawyer, for some reason. You are quite talented and seemingly very prolific, to judge from the number of chapters which I have yet to read. I sympathize with Thomas, certainly. Though he seems to swing back and forth between very young and adult... probably it's just the stress. Well, I will keep reading when I don't have a paper due.

Darn school. No, actually I like it.

email if you want to know
Inconsequential chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
This is intriguing, and I'll give a real reivew further on. Just in regards to your review, yes, I am aware MRIs are done lying down. However, as I thought that would be to traumatice to Barthant, I created the "open-air MRI", invented after the great War of the Religions in 2006. And this fic, Elf in a Cage, does take place in the future, so there are inevitably some scientific advances. As a student of biology myself, I try to keep this completely realistic.

Also, as to Barthant's calmness: Dr. Defir did note that it was rather odd, but as you'll notice observing anyone who has taken Thenophrine, they may remain a bit dozy until up to three days later. And bear in mind that he is an immortal elf, and not so easily surprised.

Oh, dear, I'm afraid I've rather a chip in my shoulder over this story... mine, I mean. It's just that it's my best so far...

sorry you had to bear the brunt of my protective instincts, and I'm off to review this story for real now...

Dragon Confused chapter 24 . 1/23/2003
Really liked the new chapters. Very very much!

Awww sweet ending!
Tina chapter 24 . 1/6/2003
I really liked this story. It was for the most part canonical (half elves having the inherent choice to choose their race), pleasant, well thought out and the greatest blessing it wasn't a Mary Sue.

Sad to see that it's over with, look forward to reading your other story. I wish there were more authors like you here on .
Emmithar chapter 24 . 12/22/2002
Such a sad fate that haldair feel to. That was sad, but the moive was fantastic, though they did altar a few things. Such as Faramir never brought Frodo and Sam to Gondor, and such things as that. But I still loved it.

Ohh, I love it. Good story Anita, really good, I mean it. I throughly enjoyed it, and I'm waiting for the next story! Happy holidays!

arabella thorne chapter 24 . 12/22/2002
a charming epilogue that tidily ends the tale..Excellent!
Phoenix Flight chapter 23 . 12/17/2002
Keep it coming!
arabella thorne chapter 23 . 12/15/2002
A very good ending and a very good decision I think for young much his life has been split by who and what he is...

a very good ending!
Emmithar chapter 23 . 12/15/2002
SO Do I! I saw it in the store and was rather surprised. I don't know about you, but the first one didn't come out around our area until a few weeks after the movie came out. So it's early here. I wouldn't necessarly say that's it so different, it slighlty, but if you listen closly a lot of themes from the first movie are intertwined (Love that word) within the new songs. But you are right about it being darker and sadder. It's creeper also, sends chills down my spine. I still have a few songs to listen to, Haven't had time to hear them all yet. I would say that the Uruk-hai, and Helm's deep so far are my favorite. Even star is alsa pretty, and Rohan is great. I can just imagine them riding up around the three of them. I've heard part of Gollum's song, and it's real strange. I don't tend to like the singer, I think they should haved used the guy who did Gollum's voice, it is Gollum's song after all. What cover did you get? I got the one with Sam and Frodo and Theoden on the other side. I just love it! I also got a new book mark with Legolas and Gimli on it, and a Leaf of Lorien on the string, a smaller version of what you saw in the movie.

That's great. Faramir doesn't get in very many stories. Carrie and I want to start posting our story in January also. Gee, maybe I should start reading the story now, what do you think.

Wow, that was some descion. I never thought about his life span, since he is half elf, he could possible have the life span of an Elf. That was a nice place to leave it, but we could use just a tad more info on what does happen after all those years.

Only Three more days! I'm sooo happy. I get to go to a private showing with my class. It's for free, and I'll be missing school. We don't know when we are going though. More in likly the 6th of january, but that's not for certain. Our teacher's still trying to get us in before winter break, but it doesn't look like it will happen. Well I should go, so take care, ignore my rambling and happy holidays.

arabella thorne chapter 22 . 12/9/2002
Yeah! Everyone is on the way to recovery! Excellent!