Reviews for Eternity in an Hour
lightshinesthru chapter 2 . 1/25
This was such a wonderful story! The dynamics were fantastic. I really enjoy Sam being all zen and forgiving but still admitting how much the lack of trust hurt.
Frakking Toasters chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Yeah I loved that. Really. A lot! xo
shookenuppepsi chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
I wish this scene could be inserted into the show. We seemed to go from understandably furious at Cas to fine with his presence with no forgiving middle ground. I love that Sam is so meta about the whole thing, that Dean is protective and anxious and guilty, and that Castiel desperately needs forgiveness though he doesn't know if he deserves.

I adore your schmoop and h/c. Keep it up!
-Jade
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
OH MY GOD I totally agree that everyone without a sammy should feel sorry for themselves. YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER. At one point I laughed out loud even tho I was trying so hard to too and this is officially bookmarked on my iPad.
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
You ended this story very much the same way you started it: with a WOW factor of 10. :D
This line: "He found himself, not for the first time in his life, feeling sorry for everyone who didn't have a Sammy." I can't tell you how many times I've reread it. In my book it's right up there with Faye Dartmouth's "Between the Lines of Fear and Blame" in which she wrote: "Sam had potential. Dean had Sam." There is so much meaning and so much depth in such a short phrase.
Wow.
Thank you so much for such a good story.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Wow! There is a LOT going on here-I mean far more than what your words can convey. I love Castiel. He's just as frail and flawed as the boys, but I still love him. This sort of story certainly needed to be told; it fills in the gap that the series just doesn't have time for.
:) looking forward to reading chapt 2
JaniceC678 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
OMG...that was just...MAGNIFICENT! What an amazing fix for SO much hurt and pain. Thank you for this awesome story!
Jasmineisland chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I just found this. OMG I loved it. I love it when Dean finds out someone else is responsible for at least part of the absolute agony that was S5 for them.
TinTin11 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Fabulous!
lovesfiction chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Wow! Love the line "There were times when forgiveness was a far greater punishment than anger."

Also really like your view of the Cage...unique and interesting.
EmptyWorkStation chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Congratulations! You've been rec'ed at spn-littlebro on livejournal!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I'm glad you have Cas back and remorseful and wanting to come clean, but it's still pretty painful for the boys.
fanotheboyz chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Love those emotional ones. Nicely drawn.
godsdaughter77 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Great story! I loved the various issues you dealt with in this chapter. I also love seeing Sam's forgiving nature and how much Sam and Dean care for each other! I also think you did a great job showing the complexity of Cas' emotions. Thanks for sharing!
Phoenix80hp chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Sam is so forgiving, my friend and I had a discussing about how if Dean had done everything Sam did during season 4 how Sam would have just forgiven him and not hold against his head like Dean sort of did during season 5.

But anyways, I love this! I love how Sam forgave Cas and how unforgiving Dean was to Cas. I really do hope the writers will have a moment like this in the show...I sincerely doubt it will occur but still!

I adore how you write these characters! I can't wait for the next story you come out with :D
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »