Reviews for A Happy Mistake
chase125291 chapter 32 . 8/7/2014
Loving the story, update soon. I personally think that Bucket should be a boy who looks like Freddie but acts like Sam.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Love this story, a great way to start it off
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Great fanfic, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Nice going, great job
Italiapen112 chapter 32 . 1/19/2014
Where is the rest? I am so in love with this story I need more! :) Please write more you amazing god of a writer
RedVelvetCupcake chapter 32 . 1/1/2014
I will hurt you if you don't write more.
(sorry for the harshness)
Guest chapter 32 . 11/9/2013
Please update. I need to know what happens next? This is a really good story you've got going
Guest chapter 32 . 10/20/2013
Ok I usually hate pregnancy fanfictions but yours is amazing! It is so well written with a great plot. A lot of writers can't pull this off, but you can! Please continue this great story:)
Guest chapter 32 . 9/12/2013
I'm Dying to know what happens next! please update ASAP! :) I Hope the next update will be very soon...I have my fingers crossed! :)
Shanny997 chapter 32 . 8/31/2013
Oh yeah going back to my other comment... I just hope that bucket is a girl who looks like Freddie in general ( I love his squinty eyes in particular) in most stories the "Bucket" baby looks like Sam but I hope in this one it looks like Freddie ... And it's a girl... I still love the story update as soon as possible! Please!
Chad1998 chapter 32 . 9/1/2013
nice chapter please continue to write
guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Yup. I think I'm the only one who wants Buckett to be a boy... But I don't care either way, I know you'll still make the story amazing. can't wait to read more! Please update ASAP!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I agree with Shanny997. Bucket should totally be a girl with Freddie's hair and eye colour, and Sam's curly hair.

I'm not sure what I would like as a girl name, but if Bucket HAS to be a boy, then I like Steven (spelled like that!).
Guest chapter 32 . 8/16/2013
Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou!

That chapter was well worth the wait :)

Can't wait for the next one! I am dying, though, for the sentence where Sam dumps Brad for good!

Excuse the exclaimations, but... Thankyou!
Ahappyreviewer chapter 1 . 8/7/2013