Reviews for The Affair
maddjharry chapter 6 . 3/19
I was just wondering if you stoped this story cuase it hasn't been updated for year and I found it a good story so plx if you can keep this story going cause it is a good one and keep up the great work
ThunderSphinx chapter 6 . 2/8
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE! PRETTY PLLEEEEEAAASSSSSEEEE!?
Potterhead chapter 6 . 12/1/2016
I would have loved for this story to continue so that we could have found out what happened
knarf3 chapter 6 . 11/28/2016
Please continue this wonderful story! I get that it is natural for parents to sacrifice for their children, but there is limit. And as far as I'm concerned, if a spouse is stuck in an unhappy and unsalvageable marriage, they have every reason to dissolve the marriage. The children will just have to get used to the reality that not all marriages are fairytales. A disturbingly large number of the Weasleys are disgusting human beings: Molly is a date-rape drug-using control freak, Ginny is a fame-seeking, gold-digging cunt, and Ron is just a useless lump of protoplasm sucking up precious oxygen.

If you have no plan on finishing this story, then I will just follow the logical conclusion and declare HP/FD/HG to leave their unhappy marriages and become a polygamous collective.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
I like the affair and lemon thing.

But otherwise... the flashbacks are irrelevant if you just copy the canon. Really? You let us read the whole dragon fight again just for it? Whatever for?

And Ginny trying to keep all his money if he would end the marrige? It is the wizarding world, he is the Boy Who lived, destroyer of Voldemort, Lord of one or two Most noble and ancient houses! ... the fangirl Weasley wouldn't see a knut of his money!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2016
Great story so please continue
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31/2016
Pls update
whatweareafreaidof chapter 6 . 1/15/2015
Harry hermonie and flur are all in the wrong. But every will stay it ok. So if your wife cheated on you that would be ok, then you just bash the weasley Ron is just as smart and hard working as Harry. And a better friend.
wallyfan chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
Hey raziel... I just wanna tell you how amazing this story is. You didn't rush the story. You spent time to build a solid basis for the story and go in depth into the feelings of different characters. And more impressively, you have to deal with this many characters and are handling it well, nonetheless. I love how the flashbacks work. You didn't put in too much flashback, and they were neatly organized. Its present time, flashback, present time, flashback...the experience of witnessing 2 storylines developing simultaneously is thoroughly enjoyable and mesmerizing, yet not one bit disorienting. And the love and the pain between Harry and fleur is palpable. Harry and Hermione has a great bond as well, but you didn't let it overshadow the main relationship in the story, that is harry/fleur. I'd love to see you continue updating this seemingly abandoned story. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Love the complexity and depth of the characters. You have done a fabulous job of painting them as real people who are caught in the grey areas. I love how you have avoided cliches and black and white distinctions. It's not happily every after but it's not pessimistic either; just devastatingly realistic. Please finish the story. I can't wait for more.
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Will you ever update?
howmanyisthat chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Hope there will be more!
wallyfan chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
This is one of the best fanfic I've ever read. Honestly, a lot of people are scared away by that "rated M", but lots of those "clean" stories are just constant rambling and are as boring as hell. If they'll step out of their comfort zone they'll see that it actually takes a lot of skills to write a decent fiction M. And you sir have been writing a fabulous one. PLEASE write chapter 7, I beg you.
lou2003us chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
Ecomadness chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
Can't believe I dident have this on my follows almost thought u abandoned it but I'm glad u dident. Loved this chap can't wait for more.