Reviews for Always a Circus Brat
Darkmiror chapter 1 . 7/9
Perfect. Just perfect:) Robin's behavior, Wally's near screw-ups and recoveries, the friendship and reunion, Batman's faked emergency it was all perfect. Fantastic job!
My only critique is lions are prides not packs and watch the grammar mistakes.
Outside of that I absolutely LOVED IT!3 The circus characters mentioned, Wally and Dicks friendship, Dick's behavior and feelings being reunited with his old family, Mr. Haly's dedication speech to family, Zitka and the lioness recognizing Dick, the Teams excitement over the circus all excellently done:)
Favorite Circus story!
cutecookie7 chapter 1 . 6/20
Okay just wanted to say, I LOVE your stories! Their awsome! Okay this story made me smile, like a lot. :)

And I read your profile page thingy, and I saw the story bout the fear gas thing you know, and I honestly think you could do both versions of the story, they are both awsome, but I like the second version the best, cause I see potential Batdady fluff.

Can you like, maybe do that story? Please please please please please please...? *poutface*

I like, read all your stories and I'm running out of awsome things to read! :(

Please consider my request. With luv - Cutecookie7
CheerPrincess1998 chapter 1 . 5/2
It is soooooooooooooo cute
Airenee chapter 1 . 3/13
That was both fun and sweet.
geekygirl129 chapter 1 . 1/18
finally found this! I read it a while back but forgot the name im so happy now! I love this story! 3
maranda111 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Now this one. I am favoriting. I love stories when he goes back and visits the circus. They always end up having daddy bats fluff.
ArkieR chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I love this! I kept laughing, and then nearly crying, then laughing, and then nearly crying, then laughing and ACTUALLY crying... XD
Beachlover470 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
iluziomon chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This story was beautiful. I think you did the write thing by writing what you wanted about the team going to Haly's CIrcus and how Dick would react, regardless of what Young Justice actually showed. This here, would have honestly been more appealing than what was shown in the actual show.
andysanime chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Awww 3
InsertDecentNameHere chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
*Sniffs* My feelings...AMAZING STORY!

Gah! The quality of the writing, and the grammar...and just the way you portrayed the characters! I'm so taught right now!
Ved17 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
And you did the right thing posting this story! Nice work!
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Aw it would have been funner if Dick actually performed
Everyday Daydreamer chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Omg. So good. I don't even know what to say.
RingleaderFirecracker chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Aww that was so sweet and perfect. :) I smiled the entire story.