Reviews for Always a Circus Brat
THAT WAS AMAZING OMG
multifandomgamergirl chapter 1 . 7/12
Oh my god. I cried this was beautiful I can't I just can't. This was so amazing!
juliefire chapter 1 . 7/1
It's Churro not cheerio
German Bratwurst chapter 1 . 6/20
Beautiful story. What I really liked was the friendship between Wally and Dick
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 6/9
Amazing!~
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 5/11
That was great I love it when Dick's happy.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 4/17
This was awesome, it was nice to see Dick reunite with his circus family. X) Thank you so much for writing! I really loved this story.
Darkmiror chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Perfect. Just perfect:) Robin's behavior, Wally's near screw-ups and recoveries, the friendship and reunion, Batman's faked emergency it was all perfect. Fantastic job!
My only critique is lions are prides not packs and watch the grammar mistakes.
Outside of that I absolutely LOVED IT!3 The circus characters mentioned, Wally and Dicks friendship, Dick's behavior and feelings being reunited with his old family, Mr. Haly's dedication speech to family, Zitka and the lioness recognizing Dick, the Teams excitement over the circus all excellently done:)
Favorite Circus story!
cutecookie7 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Okay just wanted to say, I LOVE your stories! Their awsome! Okay this story made me smile, like a lot. :)

And I read your profile page thingy, and I saw the story bout the fear gas thing you know, and I honestly think you could do both versions of the story, they are both awsome, but I like the second version the best, cause I see potential Batdady fluff.

Can you like, maybe do that story? Please please please please please please...? *poutface*

I like, read all your stories and I'm running out of awsome things to read! :(

Please consider my request. With luv - Cutecookie7
CheerPrincess1998 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
It is soooooooooooooo cute
Airenee chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
D'awww...
That was both fun and sweet.
geekygirl129 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
finally found this! I read it a while back but forgot the name im so happy now! I love this story! 3
maranda111 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Now this one. I am favoriting. I love stories when he goes back and visits the circus. They always end up having daddy bats fluff.
ArkieR chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I love this! I kept laughing, and then nearly crying, then laughing, and then nearly crying, then laughing and ACTUALLY crying... XD
Beachlover470 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013