Reviews for Misunderstandings
simonettefan chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
please don't give-up on this story! I love it!:(! Plz finish!

please?
simonettefan chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
aaahhh! don't u just luv simonettes? i do! update soon!:)
Queen of Sneaks chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Sorry! I take back what I said about he homophones, I was thinking I another story. I wish there was an 'edit review' button. Sorry again!
Queen of Sneaks chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Wow! This is really good! I really like simon's panic...It kept me on the ede or my seat! A suggestion: try workin on your homophones (your, you're and so on) I really hope you continue this story!

Queen of Sneaks
HakunaMatata-Simonette chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
This is absolutely ADORABLE.

The BEST Simonette fanfic and I've been looking for like an hour reading so many different stories.

This really is amazing.

PLEASE FINISH IT. 3
IMtooLAZYtooLOGin chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I really enjoyed this! Continue!
WolfKeeper989 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
That was good.
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Don't hate this, it's one of the best stories I've read in a long time! You keep them so in character it's unbelievable, and I LOVE the way you write. :)

The way you've touched on Simon's nature is INCREDIBLE, and I adore this story to bits. I can't wait to see how it all turns out.
iloveSIMONETTE chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Oh yeah ilove this since the start.. I think i started being a fan when i watched the chipwrecked.. Cause its lot of simonette and i started to watch the 80's cartoon version of aatc.. And i started to watch and love sploosh a aatc movie if you dont know i love this very much.. Update asap
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Awwww! I think I just fell in love with this story! :D It's so cute! Simon is adorable. xD
cutiepiex2 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Im loving your story so far! Good work, and I cant wait till the next chapter!
BlackLagoona chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Omfg finally a good Simonx Jeanette Love story ! :O asdfghjkl update please ! :DD
WolfKeeper989 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
:) Very cute! Poor Simon!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3