Reviews for Harry Potter and the Boy Who Broke Time
Tesgura chapter 1 . 5/14
While I absolutely love this story (I'm re-reading it again I love it so much) I just thought you aught to know that you've confused wander and wonder. Wonder is the thinking process and wander is walking around aimlessly. In any event, love the story, have it saved in the app on my phone!
It can't end like that tell me if there is a sequel at lest
Lassa-Liam chapter 23 . 3/15
I really truly enjoyed read this story :D
Lilly chapter 23 . 1/14
Thank you sooo much for my tears. I literally cried rivers while reading the last two chpts... (especially the last one) again thank you. You managed to hit me right in the feels :'(
Alianna15 chapter 23 . 11/23/2014
Wonderful AU...
amalin06 chapter 23 . 11/22/2014
Why you gotta make me cry? lol Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This is sick and awful .. James wud never take advantage of sirius, wat rubbish ! And sirius black willingly letting that pathetic Draco use him? That's just so fucked up that its laughable .. Just messed up nonsense
chimaera198 chapter 12 . 11/1/2014
Every time, I start your story, but I never get to the end. They are so destructive, so dark. James taking advantage of Sirius, Sirius taking advantage of Harry. It is so, so sad. So desperately dark... it makes me uncomfortable. That is why I never reach the end, but then again it is a beautiful written peace and it has a certain draw, that is why I start reading it again and again.
The comparison with an abused dog, so accurate... Shivers down my spine.
shookenuppepsi chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
Enjoying your story so far, just wanted to comment on your end note in this chapter.

I never considered James and Sirius as a relationship, but honestly it makes a lot of sense. Color me convinced. As for fluff, I am considerably against it myself. I was happy to see you state that so explicitly because it makes me even more convinced to keep reading (which your unique story line has already done, but it helps).

Anyway, I'll review again at the end probably. I don't usually review sooner, but I just had to respond.
Jen chapter 23 . 6/25/2014
Thanks!
Wolfisis chapter 23 . 6/20/2014
This was one amazing story and I loved it.
chimaera198 chapter 23 . 5/9/2014
What a beautiful story. Sirius is so dark, so broken, but so full of love. He latched unto the Potters with such desperation. It's haunting
Whatdidyoudream chapter 23 . 4/16/2014
Fuck, fuck, fuck! So fucking many tears! So fucking brilliant I can't even... So much crying. It was beautiful, and though I hate sad endings, it was as though this fit perfectly. Holy shit. Someone, build a new Noah's Ark, before we drown. Thank you. It was beautiful and one of my favourite fics, if not the best. Thank you so much.
Potatoe chapter 23 . 3/22/2014
I just died of sadness. Yep. I hope you don't mind if, in my head, I wrote a happy ending to this story. Don't worry, it's staying in my head and only in my head. Amazing, wonderful story. Great ending, by sad ending standerds. This story gets nine and a half out of eight stars. Yippee!
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Interesting start - thanks for sharing
*Off to read the rest now*