Reviews for Harry Potter and the Boy Who Broke Time
icecatfire chapter 3 . 7/21
i have to say your a GREAT writer. to prove my point i'll be honest with you. harry/sirius turns me OFF. has NOTHING to do with gay/boy on boy, in fact my favorite pairing is james/sirius :) it's the fact i've read a LOT of stories where they have a father/son relationship and now the pairing seems... wrong to me. *laughs* and yet i've made it THIS far. xD that shows how GOOD you are. :D i hope this didn't insult you, i meant it as a complement. :) your great writing has brought me THIS far in a story where i DON'T like the pairing. great job, not to many people can do that with me. :)
000RainbowChick000 chapter 22 . 6/14
Re-read this... cried a river... love the ending; specially the ghost-padfoot - made me cry my eyes out.

This is one of my favorite Sirius stories; he's like a shadow; moves between dark and light and is pure perfection!
amenoshimai1 chapter 23 . 1/17
Why kill siri *sobbing*
bloodedlife94 chapter 23 . 7/17/2015
I must admit to the fact that I wasn't a big fan of sirius being forcibly taken or being the bottom. I have always seen him as top. But great story and the ending left me in tears
misuky7 chapter 23 . 6/6/2015
This was so beautifully sad, I did so love it. :3
Tesgura chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
While I absolutely love this story (I'm re-reading it again I love it so much) I just thought you aught to know that you've confused wander and wonder. Wonder is the thinking process and wander is walking around aimlessly. In any event, love the story, have it saved in the app on my phone!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/9/2015
It can't end like that tell me if there is a sequel at lest
Lassa-Liam chapter 23 . 3/15/2015
I really truly enjoyed read this story :D
Lilly chapter 23 . 1/14/2015
Thank you sooo much for my tears. I literally cried rivers while reading the last two chpts... (especially the last one) again thank you. You managed to hit me right in the feels :'(
Alianna15 chapter 23 . 11/23/2014
Wonderful AU...
amalin06 chapter 23 . 11/22/2014
Why you gotta make me cry? lol Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This is sick and awful .. James wud never take advantage of sirius, wat rubbish ! And sirius black willingly letting that pathetic Draco use him? That's just so fucked up that its laughable .. Just messed up nonsense chapter 12 . 11/1/2014
Every time, I start your story, but I never get to the end. They are so destructive, so dark. James taking advantage of Sirius, Sirius taking advantage of Harry. It is so, so sad. So desperately dark... it makes me uncomfortable. That is why I never reach the end, but then again it is a beautiful written peace and it has a certain draw, that is why I start reading it again and again.
The comparison with an abused dog, so accurate... Shivers down my spine.
shookenuppepsi chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
Enjoying your story so far, just wanted to comment on your end note in this chapter.

I never considered James and Sirius as a relationship, but honestly it makes a lot of sense. Color me convinced. As for fluff, I am considerably against it myself. I was happy to see you state that so explicitly because it makes me even more convinced to keep reading (which your unique story line has already done, but it helps).

Anyway, I'll review again at the end probably. I don't usually review sooner, but I just had to respond.
Jen chapter 23 . 6/25/2014