Reviews for Of Pink Hair And Spring Rolls
Um...wow. Explosively creative.
amberfry20 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
damn.
Completely Different chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Absolutely perfect! It was when Artemis broke into the Vietnamese that I knew I'd found a winner.
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Ha ha ha hilarious! Well-written (except for a few minor typos). I do wish I had watched more episodes, though, because I have no idea why Artemis is speaking/knows how to speak Vietnamese or why Wally's nose starts bleeding (though I suspect it has less to do with Artemis hitting him with a shampoo bottle and more to do with the flow of blood somewhere else...
Thanks for posting!
LoLo chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
love!
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Well, I speak Vietnamese, but I didn't know of these swear words til now. XD

Funny story. :3
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
best wally pranks artemis story ever. period.
Keepmovingforward2 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I'm whelmed :/
ThatCheshireSmile chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This was so funny! I loved how you incorporated Vietnamese when Artemis was flipping out. Getting the languages all muddled together when she's angry seems like something she would do.
pathtales chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wally got a nose bleed? Awesome
Loved your story chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I would really enjoy seeing another chapter of this. If you wanted an idea, the best idesa i came up with for another chapter was Artemis getting back at Wally, but having it possibly be 10 times worst. I was also wondering if you could please provide the translation of the words Artemis used in her rant.
A2ID chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Poor wally
DxS4ever chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
DO you happen to have a translation of any of that and more chapters by any chance cause :D that would make me happy!

DxS
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I liked the story but I didn't really get the ending w/ the bloody nose. Please explain?
Dextra2 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012