Reviews for La Mia Bella Sirenetta
Eileen22 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Great one-shot. Sad that Benji died. Would love to read about them coming back to take revenge against those sickos.
cmillester chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I wanted to cry :) I loved it. Keep up the good work. You inspired me :) to do what? I dont know! -) But you did :)
enka3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Wow..we, humans are really cruel creatures
kirenlocke chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Fascinating idea. Great work.
Lilith Leazman chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This was an amazing story. It was perfect as a One-Shot but man I could read this over and over again. Beautiful and haunting. Loved it.
alternativelives chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
hey im trying to get my sisters epic story recognised so please please when you have some time look up it is called life and death by tangledcharm :)
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Fascinating story! Loved it!
Daggers4U chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Man this story got me MAD! I wanted them to kill Newton & Jacoe painfully! Oh please please please do an outtake where they come back & kill them, in the same ways they were tortured! It shoulda been Jacoe that died not poor poor Benji! :( UGH! i think I need a time-out...or a valium _

Thanks for the awesome story! was awesome to have them be Mer-people!
thelittlegerman chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
wow. this was slightly disturbing, but beautifully written. your sense of detail and flow is amazing. there wasnt a sentence in this story that was too much or took away from the effect or flow of the story. you certainly have a way with words. i can definitely understand why so many people like this oneshot. thank you so much!
sballLuvr5 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wow this was a great story. I was truly sickened at what they did to Bella and Edward. I wanted to puke when when opened her chest while she was awake. I loved the flashbacks of them together before they were kidnapped. I would love to read more if you ever feel like writing it lol. Loved this story! :):)

Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I truly love the moral you've entwined within this story.
1853kaz chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Wow! Great little horror story.. Thanks for sharing! :)
Songirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Horrifyingly beautiful imagery.

yippiekayay chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
this reminds me of a song lyric

"there's beauty in the breakdown"
crazymama chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Wow! That was definitely a new twist on The Little Mermaid! My heart broke for poor Edward the most. But also for Ben and Mrs. Stanley as well as La Bella. I guess they are prime examples of why you can't always tame a wild animal! And also that good intentions or no, those two were still instruments of evil and Karma's a bitch! But it's a bummer Dr. J didn't get to meet the blunt endss of Edward's claws. I guess Daddy will have to take care of him personally!
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »