Reviews for La Mia Bella Sirenetta
taurus14 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is a very different B/E story, I really like it. The whole lab thing with that Dr. Jacoe, was just creepy, his sexual thoughts toward her and the fact that he kept opening her up with out morphine, his excuse being that she'd burn it up, but he's one sicko...cruel. Good story so far.
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Holy moly...when I read this for the contest...you got my vote. This was scary...and upsetting, but I was glad to see them get away.

Thanks as always and congratulations on your awards and a great story. I'm proud that I know ya...
lionola chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Great story, love it!
shaz308 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Great to see more work from you. Looking forward to your next story.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
That was SO cool! Loved it! :)
helenemc chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Loved this story. Your imagination knows no bounds.
Welcome2MyWorldxoxo chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I honestly loved this one. It was my second favorite out of all of them :)
Christina Fey chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Different yet interesting, and beautiful.

~Jess
Cina's chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
That was the best story... So original, I'd like to see them teach safety and my run into Dr jacoe. Loved it
lonichole chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I loved it! Thank you for posting!
lonichole chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I loved it! Thank you for posting!
flecour chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
No horrible death for Jacob? Awesome story anyways though! )
faireyfan chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Yes. I love what you did here. Love it love it love it. Beyond 11 - at least 15. :)
trueform chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Horror aside (yes, utterly gruesome), the insight you gave into their shared water world and their love for each other was beautiful.
edwardcu77en7over chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I was afraid of reading it but Im glad! Jacoe was a horrible person and made me think about the horrors mankind had gone in the name of science ;(

But at least Bella and Edward were finally together, huh? i wish we could know what happen after they came back to the ocean ant to Drs. jacoe and Newton...
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »