Reviews for Prenuptial DisAgreement
Never Stop Believing in Love chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
So sorry I am only getting around to reviewing this now, RL has been a little busy lately.

These two they have such an infuriating ability to make things so complicated and you have demonstrated that so well in this story ... still I guess that's one of the reasons why we love 'em eh?

Great job - Thanks for sharing.
Joodiff chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Sorry it's taken me so long to review this - had stuff going on, but in a way, I'm glad, because I've just read the whole thing back-to-back, and I really enjoyed it. Great fic, and well done for getting it done and posted in a week! :)
pook chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Lovely fluffy finish. Loved the bit where Boyd said he'd be there. Well done and thanks for sharing.
pook chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Blimey ... a serious and contagious pre wedding nerves attack - hopefully it will be sorted out. Well done. More please
missDuncan chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
so both gets second thoughts! That was to be expected.

Again a great update - looking forward for more, please ;o)
pook chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Nice fluff. Loved Spence's best man line. Well done and looking forward to more.
missDuncan chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Bravo Eve! Wonderful solution to this little problem.

Again a great chapter to this sweet story - thanks so much for sharing! And once more ... looking forward to next update;o)
CatS81 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
I love how Boyd and Grace have to make everything so complicated! But having said that, I totally see where Boyd is coming from in relation to a wedding ring - his explanation feels very realistic. Wonder if they will actually end up making it down the aisle...? Thanks so much for sharing, hun x
missDuncan chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
What a treat - a new chapter every day! Thanks so much ;o)

Good chapter and a fine explanation on why Boyd don't want to wear a wedding ring. And of course Grace handle the situation great.

Looking very much forward to your next update ;o)
pook chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Insightful piece on Boyd's past and liked the last bit too. Well done and more please
missDuncan chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
So again Grace gets what she wants. Being Grace - of course she would. And Boyd is jealous - no big surprise but fun. Gives opportunity to a lot of banter.

I love the concept of this story and can't wait for next chapter - please update soon ;o)
Gemenied chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
typical Boyd, isn't it? He can be and is jealous like nothing, but hey...no chance for the other way around.

But at heart he's a teddybear and in one way or the other, Grace can make him do anything she wants.

hehee...that was fun
pook chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Wonderful chapter. Loved how the green eyed monster comes so quickly to Boyd but I'm glad that Boyd saw sense and apologized. Well done and looking forward to more.
missDuncan chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Very interesting argument but I think Grace gets what she wants in the end. Looking forward to your next update ;o)
pook chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
*snigger* ... very good beginning with Boyd never standing a chance. Well done and looking forward to more