Reviews for Grey Skies and Sunshine
Coddiake chapter 13 . 9/13
I loved this story! it is so nice to read a story where your characters are already together. Marriage isn't the ending of a story like so many suggest, it's just the beginning! I love the way you developed the characters, they felt real and highly believable!
5redroses chapter 12 . 9/14
A very well written birthing scene! Just a couple of things- 1) You sometimes change tense which is a little disconcerting. 2) Once the head is out I believe that women are told to pant and do small pushes rather than one big one, as this prevents the baby sliding out too fast and helps prevent tearing to some extent.
5redroses chapter 11 . 9/14
God, that must be so frightening, knowing that he could turn on her at any moment. It must be so hard on them both.
5redroses chapter 5 . 9/14
As someone with depression, this chapter really hit home. You've done a good job portraying it.
5redroses chapter 4 . 9/13
I love Peeta's cheeky side!
It's really sweet that Haymitch wants to keep a photo, even if he effectively steals it! I wonder if there's baby stuff in those boxes...?
5redroses chapter 2 . 9/13
I love this line: 'our fingers laced together like the branches over our heads'.
5redroses chapter 1 . 9/13
I love the last line of this chapter!
Elricsister chapter 13 . 9/4/2016
Well, I admit I did hated Katniss at some point, but yeah, she is sick, glad she made it to the other side and was there for her family.
(FNSHD)
avlsaN92 chapter 13 . 6/29/2016
This is so beautiful, i'm literally crying by this point️
Guest chapter 13 . 5/27/2016
Beautiful! And really well written, which is refreshing to find in a fanfic!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/21/2016
This was so good!
dhaarsinii chapter 13 . 12/9/2015
the story was so good I couldn't stop reading it! loved it.
thousandbirds chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
if I didn't know better, I would have thought this is written by Suzanne herself. It's so real, so Katniss and Peeta. it's nice to see an elaborated version of them in the book. thank you for writing this
Mockingjaylover chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
Not trying to be rude but when I read the first book he only had a little peice of prosthetic stuff not a whole leg

Bye Mockingjaylover
Mockingjaylpver chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
Are you going to do more on when katniss has her son thanks

Bye from Mockingjaylover