Reviews for A Lifetime It Is
Watermellow chapter 1 . 4/16
Don't ship ItaSaku. DO ship whatever's written well. I ship this.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 3/31
This was a good conclusion to The One! Great job!
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 3/2
A nice and sweet ending, a lovely read 3
kkfanfiction99 chapter 1 . 2/3
You should make another one and continue this story! I REALLY enjoyed it :)
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I honistly don't know what you are on about when you say this is not par quality wise this was just as good as the last story and I loveds it it has been the only fan fiction to make me go awwwww most the way through. You're wrighting stile is not only plesant but relistic and refreshing. Your discription of them dating was relistic and set at a realsitc pase. By far one of the most romantic storys I have ever read. far to often wrighter sescribe all the charicters as horny teenagers that fall in love or lust at the drop of a hat. Thank you for this read :) Pixy chick :)
bookluv22 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Sigh, Itachi you are amazing!
soph chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Enjoyed it! .
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I enjoyed this, just as much as the prequel. Very nice Job.
pigperson chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Yey! Thank you for a great story. I love the pairing and I love the way you put them together. :3 More power and keep writing!
Kintora chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I still loved this follow up one shot! It was very sweet and I like how you concluded the story with Sakura divulging her secret to Itachi. It really helped cement the two installments together.

Nice job!
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
A great end, I loved the confession!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
So cute :)
angel897 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
loved it so happy you wrote a sequal to the one :)
Sjora chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This seriously make me smile. Thank you for share. I love it a lot. It make my heart fluttering.
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Another great story calls for the happy dance time! Alright! Thanks for the awesome oneshot!