Reviews for Bad Omens
lowi chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Finally getting around to review this, mew! :D I read this last night in bed, but as you know my mind wasn't working very properly then, so I figured I should wait with reviewing until today... ;)

Anyway, onto the review. THIS STORY IS ASJDHLAKSDJAKLDJ AND OF COURSE IT IS, BECAUSE IT'S LOUCO AND WRITTEN BY YOU, MY DEAR TSUI, BUT STILL I WAS ALTERNATING BETWEEN GRINNING LIKE A FOOL AND SQUEALING AND ALMOST TEARING UP A BIT LAST NIGHT. :D

First of all, I love that Louis and Chudley Channons are winning the season, because the Channons are so worth it, haha! XD

And I loveloveLOVE how this is tied together with the last one, and how teasing they are about when Narcissa saw them, it's just adorable!

""I think I really lo—" Draco had tried telling his mother."

That bit, that really got me. It's so Draco, in that slightly OOC-way, because we have never seen him really saying out loud what his feelings are, but still it makes all sense in the world and even more, here, both because he's interrupted by his mother, as if she doesn't want him to take the step (or just being overprotective, but...) and because it just shows what he really feels for Louis! AND THAT MAKES ME HAPPY, LOL! &hearts

I also love how you've done the build-up of that something is wrong, it's very subtle and still so so ill-omened. (so, yes, the title is perfect, haha!)

And again, I love how you've written the two of them together, it's so cute and funny, with how Louis is teasing Draco and everything. :33

Then that part with Draco's inner monolouge, after leaving Louis, it's just so good. You really manage to captuer an inner voice of him, that sounds really /him/ and is just perfect, in every way, aha! ;)

Oh, and Narcissa's and Draco's relationship is just KLSJDLKASJDLA, I almost envy them, even! X3 No, but you write them really good, and they are so them.

AND THE REUNION IS AMAZING BECAUSE IT'S A REUNION, AND THEY ARE CUTE AND THEY KISS! *fangirls slightly*

And then we have the part with the dinner, and Draco says "I do love him," and that is so brilliant, because it shows so well how the story has progressed, it's like the way he says it in the beginning and says it here is reflecting the story itself, because here it's uninterrupted and he's finally saying it, and that is really brilliant. :3

AND I LOVE HOW YOU END IT WITH AN ARTICLE, HAVE YOU CONSIDERED WORKING AS A JOURNALIST, MEW? :D

Fabulous work, and feel free to blame me as much as you want, I'll speak more of them if this is what comes out from it... ;)

AND MORE STORIES; WOOOOOH!

my final words are: you are awesome, love! :D
Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I haven’t read any of your fics for this pairing before, but I really enjoyed this! I was a bit worried in the middle that it was all going to end in angst and disaster for the two of them, but I had faith in you and the ending was excellent. I particularly liked your Draco – I agree with you on the ‘more Black than Malfoy’ front, it makes him so much more mature. I loved your inclusion of Narcissa as well, her characterisation was wonderful. And yay, Jamestin! So happy to see that mentioned :3 Great job, Mew!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Great job, of course! I love this pairing, and I love how you write them together. Draco is definitely more mature than he was at Hogwarts, and I really like your characterization of Louis. And of course, the mention of Jamestin was awesome as well, since I love that slashy pairing about as much as this one. I adored this fic, and I cannot wait to see the next one!