Reviews for The Spark
ilovebooks1111 chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
Wow! Loved the ending!
belief.in.magic chapter 17 . 3/21/2013
Who is the character you feel most like?
probably gracie as I'm quite shy but really bubbly with people I know which is how she seems to me
What is your favorite couple?
Graxie and Albus/Lily and Lorcan

By the way this whole series is amazing
potterphilosepher chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
im sorry im forever reviweing but im quite addicted! that last paragraph! so mysterious cant wait to read more ahh
potterphilosepher chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
This is such a good chapter, the dress up was fun but the best was the end scene- tension running high! i am in love with the lorcan lily pairing!
Idk chapter 17 . 8/8/2012
I would like to hear more outta Gracie or Dominique I guess.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/7/2012
WAAAAA WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE FRICKIN QUESTION UNANSWERED?!
cjrayray chapter 17 . 7/27/2012
I feel most like Grace. I love Albud and Grace and Scorpius and Rose. Do you that that you could out the name of whoever's pov you are writing from it would make reading the story easier an less confusing. Thanks love to story and hope you post the next one soon
FeelingHobbitty chapter 17 . 7/26/2012
awesome! though horrible cliff hanger!
1. Rose i am a lot like her.
2. a character that is not Rose or Scorp but is close to them such as Al or Lina so we could see what they think.

part? maybe he has a little story line that no one knows about?

great story again! x
owlgirlie387 chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
Love the ending. Here's your questions answered:
Who is the character you feel most like?
Hmmm, must be Al... Or Rosie...
What character would you like to hear more from?
Definitely Al or Lina
What is your favorite couple?
Hmmm... I'm going to go with Al and Gracie...
What role would you like Hugo to play in the future?
Good question. I have no idea.

I'm going to go R&R Us now... So,
See ya soon,
Owlgirlie
owlgirlie387 chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
You may be only 13, but I, for one, happen to be very impressed with your writing abilities.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
Please update soon! I want to know how Scorpius and Al react when they find out what REALLY happened to Rose! I really liked it so far! :]
RoseMyrtle chapter 14 . 7/15/2012
Aarrrggghhh! Rip off! What a let down! Your chapters have been great so far and I can't wait to see how Rose reacts to the cliffhanger at the end of the latest chapter but I just can't wait for Scorpius and Rose to like eachother properly already. :)
crim5on cr0w chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
This story is so bittersweet, I love it. Having gone through some of the things in this fic myself, I must congradulate you on how well-written and thoughtful it is. And trust me, I'm one of the harshest writing critics ever.
courtneykutie chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
Good luck on your trip, and way to short, lol.
pjsta chapter 11 . 6/25/2012