Reviews for When the Smoke Cleared
luvpercy chapter 1 . 3/6
This was so good! It was BRILLIANT. Everyone was perfectly in character, except for Percy was slightly OOC at the end, but this was SOOOOO GOOD. It had my heart thumping, breathing fast, needing to scream from the excitement and worried for Percy. Only REALLY good fanfics do that to me. It seems like you have a very natural talent for writing. The writing in this was brilliant, and the story was fantastic. Thalia IS really hard to write, but you did so good with her. Great job! Also, I read Divided They Fall, and it was really good too. I love all your stories!
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 2/28
Lovely job! I really liked the way you wrote the rocky start of Thalia and Percy’s friendship :)
Floopywaffle1 chapter 1 . 1/28
Ahhhh this is sooo good! I loved the banter, and I've never seen anyone really go so in depth to Percy's and Thalia's characters and relationship- you've don't it perfectly! I love percy angst, and this was such a treat to read! Thank you so much for this blessing, and I hope you continue to write (YOURE AN AMAZING AUTHOR) I'll be sure to read other fics of yours :33
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
Nice story! :)
Bunearybunny chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Awesome! I have a suggestion: if you ever make this a two shot (which you probably won't...) make Percy's POV of when he is in a concussion. Is he fully aware of everything, just can't say it because of concussion or did his head go blank from the head injury
Neena chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Splendid! I think you did a phenomenal job of mixing in you own flavor while keeping the characters in character like Rick would! I appreciate the use of language like I know Rick writes for kids but there is now say these teens wouldn't curse and use real foul language! Great I also like how unlike other writers you didn't over use the "seaweed brain" and "wisegirl" thing becuase that is sooo cringey!
little-semanggi chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
awwwthis is really cuute :))
DesperateFangirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
I LOVE THIS YOU AMAZING PERSON

THINK YOU COULD WRITE MORE ABOUT THALIA/PERCY FRIENDSHIP?!

MY FAVOURITE EVER

I THINK I'M GOING CRAZY B)
vj60609 chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
I so totally like this.A wonderful work it is
RachaelSummer chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
I think my heart was in my throat for most of that. Thalia is still hard to nail down - she's got a mind all of her own. Absolutely loved this!
phycoric chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Awesome!
archangel7431 chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
good one
panni2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Ahhh so adorable! I love Percy's relationship with Thalia. Great story!
Rose Kim chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Absolutely fabulous fan fict, Really funny, cool and dramatic. Love everything about it. Please, please please write a damn book. I'll buy it
WraithFaithUnstable chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Oh my gods! This was awsome! Hilarious, so original and just down right amazing! More!