Reviews for Natural
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 1 . 7/2
I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing.
OfficiallyWhelmedSpitfire chapter 1 . 4/8
GORGEOUS!
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Very intriguing! Wow, I never thought about it like that before! Loved it!
PeaceLoveNINJA chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
(Too lazy to log in sorry)

This is quite possibly the most in-character fanfic I've ever read. The dialogue was spot on. Especially the second to last section, robin's lines were perfect. Just, wow. You did a great job with this fic. Also, I liked that it had kind of a happy feel to it rather than the other overly dramatic angst-drenched "team goes to the circus" and Performance fics. Very well done.
ArkieR chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Love this! I agree, I kinda wish they'd put more of this stuff into the episode, but I know there wouldn't have been room. *pouts*
Supernerdette chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Really good, short and sweet
Nomby chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Love this story till the end of time. Especially the part where "Dan" is training "Dane" and "Diane".
Ved17 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This story was naturally well done.
Beachlover470 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Like it. Robin is a natural.
Lychee Green Tea chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I definitely love your writing style. These little snippets were very insightful to Dick's character. All the small, subtle details truly made this story a work of art. Amazing. Keep it up!

Cheers,

LGT
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I like it. This way, it's emphasizing the clues that Robin has done this before, that he was born to perform.

Well done.

~Ani
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This was very nice..I really liked it. I also like how Dick emphasized the fact that M'gann wasn't allowed to do four backflips.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Heck yeah! You whip everyone into shape, Dick. I still thought he should've taken Wally. I missed him! But then again, Roy needed this episode. Wonderful job! Seriously. It was everything Dick could ask for. Performing at Haley's again. Megan should've just stopped when he said no. Robin doesn't play when it comes to super serious matters. And he, my friend, was super serious. Great job!
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
perfect characterization!
Syl chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Well done...I actually liked how you broke it up into differing POVs. Made it move quickly and efficiently.