Reviews for The First Year, an Almost Happily Ever After story
tgfoy chapter 4 . 5/27/2018
Ah the realities of taking care of a little one. I really like the way you have captured the stories of individuals in your work, but then explored the wider society as well.
Best wishes
Tom
tgfoy chapter 2 . 5/26/2018
Enjoying this so far, you have set up a number of different threads to the recovery as well as personal stories to the characters. Looking forward to reading more.
Tgfoy
Alexandre.phenix chapter 18 . 5/16/2018
Hi
I've a little problem whit a lot of American fanfic, in this story you're too much materialistic, to much money, and why the new burrow need electricity and magic control?
And why ginny is so narcissistic? She's limit sociopath
PurplePhoenixx chapter 22 . 8/6/2016
I've tried to read this... but i am truly sorry i cant. You have made Ginny so needy and somewhat weak. Too me, Ginny had strength and an ability to hold her own, no matter the situation. That is why Harry loved her. I just can't read a story where Ginny manipulates Harry...
nayin17 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Okay
G the Headmaster chapter 33 . 4/6/2016
I read this story straight through and loved every moment of. Now I can't wait to read the next one!
G the Headmaster chapter 28 . 4/6/2016
Is Tom Jones going to be singing?

I love the story. Thanks for writing it.

GTH
G the Headmaster chapter 17 . 4/5/2016
Boris and Natasha?

I want the car!?
Toya2Sweet chapter 33 . 7/2/2015
This story was reali great. I loved pretty much everything about it...I wish Harry was a little bit more confident sexually (he came off as a total wuss there lol) and that Ginny was less needy (I always thought of her as a total bad ass, not a sex crazed nag) but overall it was a great story. Loved the focus on Harry/Ginny and how the author took the time to really plan out a full story for them. All the hints about Albus were really exciting too ! Can't wait to read the next one !
Guest chapter 12 . 6/8/2015
I cried more at this then my own grandpas funeral. Omg this was so beautiful written.
Guest chapter 33 . 2/19/2015
The story was fantastic I really enjoyed it and made me keep on reading is that you kept the characters the same way as jk put them
HG4EVER69 chapter 16 . 1/5/2015
Just finushed with chapters 15 & 16 and laughted my butt off at Ginny's rant at the wedding and thier first night of sex. I don't care how many times I read those chapters thier still funny.
Amy chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
I love the Harry/Ginny pairing. Though the books don't describe it properly, Ginny is kind, loving, fierce, and understanding. She is the only one who is able to to understand all the trauma of Voldemort that Harry faced clearly and likes Harry as he is. She is also very protective of him. I agree that there would be times she would be insecure and would not want to share her concerns for being thought of as too soft.

But despite all said and done, Ginny was NEVER this insecure to force a guy into marrying her, even if it is Harry. Plus, her attempts at seducing Harry were odious. And Harry does not like being manipulated at all. The incident at the vaults is just...Ginny acting too much like a Lavender or a Romilda Vane. The Get Harry At All Costs project is unnatural and disgusting. It simply seems like a lazy author's way of making them marry as soon as possible.

It is most certainly not in character. The pithy little article doesn't merit this response. In fact, nothing merits this response. No honorable girl would ever go this route, EVER.
frankieu chapter 33 . 4/6/2014
just finished this book was a good read and enjoyed it alot
thx for writing it
joshsmom1983 chapter 28 . 3/12/2014
6th chapter from the bottom did you mean Remus and Tonks were getting awards?