Reviews for Pride
hotta chapter 10 . 8/14
The drama surrounding Byakuya was quite a surprise, nonethe less really interesting, enjoyed this!
Elidyr Cloudwell chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
Byakuyaaa... Oh noooo...
This is sad. I can't believe it...
I loved the story, the way you wrote it, even the whole bit about Byakuya's appearance getting worse every scene, but I just can't accept what happened to him in general. There's now a permanent crack in my heart... Byakuyaaa...

(I'm grieving now.)

But good job anyway. It's just that Bya...kuya... *sniff*
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
3 it! ren shu are so damn cute. buhaha take that kuchiki!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I read the whole thing and loved the way you made the pairing come to life with renji and shu. as an older anime reader I appreciate the time you spent on the plot and character dev. i loved your story so much I immediately went and read til death do us part. LOVE your work and look forward to starting my own fan fic soon. Keep up the good work I can't wait to read more from you!
MMagnet chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
I am glad shuuhei and renji find a comfort in each other again andnare not ailed by the previous affairs between them. Such a fitting ending for what remains prideful within them
MMagnet chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Byakuya had a very fulfilling resolve quite intimate to see that strong bond between captain and lieutenant and further more, friends.

MMagnet chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Everything Byakuya was feeling was real, what a nice allusion and surely switch up and creative plot there. Quite humorous and at the same time, funny to see that Byakuya went kind of primal.

Thanks for this.
MMagnet chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
A very dark and conflicting byakuya, quite scary to see Renji falter his chance at fleeing.
MMagnet chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
There was a sense of insecurity within Byakuya's heartache here, he wants Renji. But for what reason? That viciousness, especially rhe doubt in Renji's mind as to what they're doing is quite unique of their actual characters.

Thanks for this!
MMagnet chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Wow, Byakuya's viciousness really took the prize here, such an interesting effect on his character that is normally prideful and logical.

Thanks for this!
MMagnet chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Byakuya's entire controlled snap at the sight of Shuuhei, a vivid green jealousy is brewing within his mind and it was interesting to see how you demonstrated this under an ailing sickness.

There was more insight into Byakuya's own desire for Renji, someone burning bright in his mind. Something that he needs to fill an emotional void in his life.

Thanks for this.
MMagnet chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
This is a really nice mix up of emotion. Byakuya usually demonstrates a cold complexion, an unscratched diamond.

But in his sickly state, the exhaustion and tiredness is overwhelming; those emotions that lie dormant within him due to his captaincy, flare up due to his envy of Renji and Shuuhei.

Renji is essentially Byakuya's own, he is his superior by that respect and Renji catering to his needs is something he wants, but quite foreign too. He compares Renji to Hisana in the most well kempt of ways which demonstrate his need to let down his walls and allow another in for him.

Great realism and effect captured within Byakuya's emotion!

MMagnet chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
The characterisation was truly in depth, especially the playfulness shared between both Shuuhei and Renji, very domesticated in the sense that they find such a unqiue comfort between them.

Byakuya seems to be weighed down by the thoughts of Renji, and perhaps some resurgent emotions of love and lust for Renji? This is a nice impact on his characterisation.

Rikichi is still a pervert and I know he enjoys listening. :)

MMagnet chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
There is a nice connection between previous fics you have wrote, into which tie into this one. I love that type of construction, stories within stories. Nice impact on the plot itself.

Rikichi's little rumour was quite humorous and further more, Byakuya's apparent jealously was conveyed effevtively. Even within his mind, he tries to maintain all sense of rationality and stoicism that he has.

Rukia and Shuuhei's character were captured effectively and I enjoyed the development between Shuuhei and Renji already, that of friendship itself.

M chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Yep, enjoyed it
Your fics brighten my evenings ;)
So... off to bed now, read you soon