Reviews for Our Worlds, Now Divided
Guest chapter 18 . 7/8/2012
Sorry, 2 lazy to login!
But I am so touched you thanked me in your last chapter! Wow ur awesome! I feel so special!
And also thank you for such an amusing, interesting fanfic! I really enjoyed clicking the next chapter button when reading this fanfic. And p.s. what is the spinOff going to be about?
AwesomeHellee9 chapter 19 . 7/5/2012
I love the frist stroies to this it was awesome this is gold I lvoe it so awesome as prussia
livingstorywriter101 chapter 18 . 7/2/2012
Oooh, intense chapter :) Am interested to see the epilogue and spin-off :D
livingstorywriter101 chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
Lol, ghost Jen xD And yays! America can be happy again 3
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
Yes another chapter! :D Awsome job on this chapter, you did a good job on it. :) Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Lady of Kalam chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
Wow! The suspense keeps building and building. Good job! Keep goin*

From,

Someone awesome(Prussia)
Sweden's husband chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
Lurv it! So much awesome-sauce-ness!
BunniUsa-Chan chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
I love your story! I read the first one and i can't wait for the next chapter to this one! We are learning about Africa in my geography class and all can think about is this! lol we are also doing a brochure on a country of our choice in africa can u guess what i picked? sierra leone! :)
Lady of Kalam chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
Hi new reviewer here!

I love ur story it's soooo funny, did I mention I'm a fan of Prussia, as I have a self-awesomeness complex as well!

Keep writing
livingstorywriter101 chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
Oh my gosh :D Go Germany and Italy! And gah, I've played as far as HetaOni's been made into English and I was freaking out during it xD It's really upsetting at parts :( But an awesome game at the same time :D
Delirium Syndrome chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
... I never thought I'd hear Italy so happy to kill someone...
livingstorywriter101 chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
D: Oh dear... this talk could be very akward. Can't wait to see what happens though :D
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
Awsoooooommmmmmeeeee~! You did a fantastic job the fic so far! . Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
PrussiaRox chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Good as always but some things may have been out of order. Either that or I'm tired. Update soon. K?
SOME ONE YA DONT KNOW chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
WHATTTTT noooooooooooooo he just lost the game nooooooooooo damn Scott I hate you...… you have lost your purpose in this story ... I shall now kill you because I don't like you … but keep up with the good work!