Reviews for The War
SonicAnime2010 chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
So what could this made be that's got Sonic all worked up.. I do have to say, the grammar needs to improve.. I'm seeing many punctuation and wording errors
SonicAnime2010 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Normally I'd think that the kidnapping of children would get some serious attention, they wouldn't take this likely, but that's just my opinion.

For the trivia challenge: Kana Hanazawa, she's done a bit in the rom-coms and harem animes; notably the titular Potemayo, a role in Gunslinger Girl, and an otaku in "Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai"...
SonicAnime2010 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Can now, reaching, it should be in past tense since it already happened. Putting aside the good chapter, now let's talk a bit about grammar, in a story like this, we are assuming everything has already happened, you're using everything in the present tense as if it's all happening in real time, but then you also put in things that happened earlier, you're confusing me on the subject verb and tense etiquette. In a story like this, the verbs have to be in past tense to indicate it already happened, this kind of thing can dangerously harm a story's structure and understanding. Take my advice, you're better off using the past tense... About the story itself, 1000 enemies in one room with only Sonic to fight, putting Super Sonic in there for training is a good thing, though I may have to caution you on exaggerating... the events happening still have to be a bit realistic, got to be frank... Good part on keeping their personalities in character though, looking forward to the next chapter and to see how you improve.
SonicAnime2010 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
ah the bane of all evil bad guys, sure they have great planning, but there's always that sudden random bit of laughter that everyone hears. The only thing these evil guys can't do is get laid... I mean name one who has ever been married... Good start!