Reviews for Dark Roots
mcamastow chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
I have somehow missed this update but came to find new stories and found you had . thought you had stopped writting glad to know you havn't.
Kuroneko388 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Well take all the time you need. Stories are better written when the authors aren't rushed, or feel like they are.

I'm happy whenever you can get to update :)
Minosa chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this ... where's the rest! g
mcamastow chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
These new Carpathians seem to be loosing their feelings and colourrtf

Seems these Carpathians are loosing their color and feelings sooner.
Kuroneko388 chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
The male's pov is interesting. I would love to see what the woman's reaction will be when she wakes to find she is changed.

Please update soon :)
mcamastow chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
wow you must sit and plan a lot befor you start writing a story in order to go into so much detail and make all these little connections to the real stories thanks for all the hard work.
Kuroneko388 chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Yes I'm definitely enjoying this story. And I'm very happy for the update :)

Its interesting to see what the Carpathians origins are. Also I'm Very anxious to know if Narcissa survives in present day.

Lookin forward to next update and fervently hoping it's soon.
L0stL0ve chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
I loved the picture you are painting about this Carpathian society. Can't wait for more! Survivors, especially of some we know! Can't wait to see how you work that out! They all sound so lost. GAH! Please tell their is like a giant reunion?
Kuroneko388 chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
I do like this story. It's very inventive and original. And I'm eager to find out what's next :)
mcamastow chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
This fic is just throwing me for six,(a cricket term if you know the game) can you imagine the upheville if the Romanian Carpathian are reunited with these lost ones and the sadness they would feel of knowing so many young ones were killed and sacrificed based on wrong concepts. I mean to the carpathian racethey would be just children really.
Lllnb chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Great work! Please, you must continue. Great detail and pacing, love how you hinted towards the readers about characters that our heroine(?) Doesn't know about yet.

looking forward to your writing
wannabeninja15 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Glad to see you are still writing! Sounds like quite a spin! Can't wait for more!
Jannuary chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I'm along for the ride :)
Love this chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Please don't be like aother people who wirte dark series fanfiction than just stop in the middle of the story.

Thanks and I really like this story :)
Anon chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Ooh. I got chills! Great start! Is she really dead or was Gary intime for the rescue again? I'm intrigued! Update again soon!