Reviews for 146 Options
androu.ska chapter 2 . 7/28
Nice story. Enjoyed it a lot.
MerryLittleMess chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
This was very intense. Great job, especially the part where Harvey is calling the bluff and Mike is shot. I loved it!
katesari chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Enjoyed reading this! Bye
Shizune311 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
i truly really enjoyed reading this...your writing really flows and so does the plot...i hope you write more mike whump for us to read
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
i'd love to see that list :p
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
this was absolutely amazing, no improvement needed. I LOVED the 'Harvey reads people, but Mike understands them' you hit their dynamic head on, and I love you for that x
Jay chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
VERY creative, well written, and an accurate portrayal of all characters. I was intrigued throughout and find myself wanting to continue reading. You have a great talent and I'll look forward to more of your work.
WhiteFang001 chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
OMG - Can you make a list of what the 146 options are? That would be sooo cool!
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
"I'll be late, there's a gunman in the office. No, I'm not in the office, but Harvey and Mike are. I'll explain later, goodbye". That's a very calming thing to tell someone! XD
'Donna was smart, and she knew that sometimes people needed to be prompted, to be aware that people did care and did want to listen if they wanted to talk.' Ok, so this line stood out from the rest of the fic for me. I really love it. Usually you don't really see the author behind the writing, but I can tell that, not only do you understand people, but you've been through it yourself. It just kind of hit close to home for me because I'm one of those people who feel like they're seeking attention if they say something's wrong.
And then there's Option 47 and don't even get me started
I love this and I love you and I love everything and I'm going to shut up now so I can check out your other stories.
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
"...only missing him because Mike literally spun out of his way." The only thing I could think of at this point was Troy twirling around that girl in Community.
But I am in love with all of your references and the story and just your writing. I haven't had very many Suits fanfictions that have been written this well, so thank you for breaking the chain XD Can't wait to read the next chapter :3
Thephoenix1996 chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
You did an amazing job on this one. I especially loved what Donna said about Mike and Havery working because Havery reads them while Mike understands them. Good job.
cmcaggia3 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Amaaazig! Well done! I forgot about that quote. Nice writing;)
You know what would be awesome? Continue this in a "mystery spot" (supernatural) or "ground-hogs day" like fashion and breifky go through all 146! Haha :)
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Ooh I like this, but the bullet through the hand makes me cringe (OW! - I still remember watching a similar scene in From Dusk Till Dawn when I was younger and it was the hole in the hand that stuck with me)

I liked the interactions between everyone, and I really liked the conversation between Donna and Harvet
patbor chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
cute ending.
patbor chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow, what a place to stop. Let's read on...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »