Reviews for Wounded Souls
gabeliz.castillocarin chapter 19 . 3/1
Wow I dont even know what to say.. The story Was Amazing it had all the necesary drama, cries, laughter and emotions... I hope People That had this type of experiences read it and helps them understand that they are not alone and have every right to be happy and loved.. You did a wonderful job and im happy that I Finally tooked the time to read such great story
Rose312 chapter 19 . 7/1/2014
Omg! What an emotional rollercoaster RIDE. I reaally did NOT expect any of that! This is an amazingly written story. Very well done.
MOON chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Knights:The Killing Moon is an up and coming new 11 episode Mini Series adaptation of Sailor Moon. Please Check it out and if you wish to see more please hit the LIKE button! THANKS YOU

enjoy
GeminiEyes chapter 19 . 11/16/2012
wow that was really fun to read. i was annoyed wit Serena n her decision but lol it worked wit ya story :) im glad they had a happy ending
Chichiforever chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
Man u can write! This was such a,fantastic story, ecerything just flowed so well I mean really amazing story! Thank you so much for sharing.
misako princess chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh I founf it a last :) I totally LOVE it
Jaylonni Love chapter 19 . 6/3/2012
I finally finished and the ending was super kawaii! I absolutely loved it to no end.

Jaylonni Love
Jaylonni Love chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
KAWII! I swear to you, I'm loving the story already! Continuing on now.

Jaylonni Love
unlockurdestiny chapter 19 . 5/22/2011
Awwww, this was really well written. Couldn't stop reading it ! Keep up the great work :)
Shinobi of life chapter 19 . 2/4/2011
i read it through and it made me cry this is a good fanfic!
maengu chapter 19 . 11/29/2010
This is honestly THE best fanfic I've ever read. Absolutely amazing :)
moonxxprincessxx18 chapter 19 . 6/24/2010
One word to sum up this story is wow! You really kept me on edge the whole entire time! I really love this story! I stayed up for almost 24 hours just see what happens in the end and I have to say you had me going for a minute about Serena and darien getting back together! Thank you for writing such a marvelous story!
MoonPrincessNece chapter 13 . 5/3/2010
i know what serena did was wrong, no one deserves 2 not know they have a son or daughter, but did they really have 2 treat her that badly? i mean walter understands that she had her reasons 4 doing so and is willing 2 be nice n let her explain in her own time. n melvin is also being her friend. why cant everyone else see that she must have had a reason? especially darien when he found out he had actually slept with her n she told him she was upset that he didnt remember it? at least he finally is starting 2 come 2 his senses. this chapter had me crying just as much as when irene died. they were both written with so much emotion.
MoonPrincessNece chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
omg i bawled my eyes out when irene died, that was so sad. i absolutely LOVE this story!
chimichurri chapter 17 . 2/25/2010
It's really an amazingly tragic and sad story. What Serena has to go trough was unbelievable. It's very well written and the characters are well developed throughout the story. Great job!
1,152 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »