Reviews for Unmatched
netheno chapter 6 . 4/16
I think you mean different mom different dad...
netheno chapter 5 . 4/16
hulk is my worst faverite super hero.
The borads are not gods they are half bloods
good cliff hanger!
netheno chapter 2 . 4/16
cool! But won't aphrodite get angry and blast him or something?
Cfyixyfjgcxfx chapter 6 . 4/4
Please update
It's a secret chapter 6 . 4/3
Please update son it's sooooooooo good
lady kae chapter 3 . 3/12
You know only men wore toga's
Winterkit18 chapter 5 . 3/10
Amazing!
Piper Mclean chapter 6 . 2/15
Epic love it!
Bellinda Cross chapter 1 . 1/13
Please continue. I really enjoyed this story and it inspired me for my story set in the same time. I love your writing and ideas and would love for you to continue.
HOOfan101 chapter 6 . 1/11
I love this story! You are an amazing writer, and I really hope you continue this story as soon as you can! I love how much time you put into this story, and it is really intriguing. I hope you're doing good in school, I totally understand the whole crazy busy thing, even though I'm only 13. Hope you have time to continue this story! You've almost inspired me enough to make my own account, since I love writing and am a huge Jasper fan.
And personally, I don't think Jeyna could be a thing, and actually, I know this might sound weird, but I like Reyna and Nico together. Oh well, just my weird Ideas. Update as soon as you can and don't let life drag you down!
owl-eyes-308 chapter 1 . 1/4
Please keep updating I luv this story and its on my favorites list so please soon impossible!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Niper?
Allislove123 chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Thanks for the chapter! Loved it! And in regards to the whole updating business, please take as much time as you need. I'm sorry to hear about your depression. I think I am currently going through similar problems for personal reasons but haven't been able to tell my parents about it... Also, the review question: my favourite book is The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. It is amazing, spectacular, touching, enlightening and everything a book should be. I recommend you read it. And if you have read it I recommend you read it again. Thanks again for the chapter and keep up the wonderful work!