Reviews for Unmatched
Oracle of Awesomeness chapter 6 . 8/26
I like youe story. You captured Nico, Frank, Thalia, and Octavian perfectly. Piper, Percy and Reyna, not so much. Try to avoid rushing the plot and add a bit more detail into describing the setting. I look forward to your next update.
Wisegirl13349 chapter 6 . 8/9
can you write more soon, this is such a cliff hanger
could you make it little physical no sex or anybody naked what i meant was like for intsance jason gets hurt and piper cleans his wound or jason grabs piper and wraps his arms around her while she tries to escape it would be pretty cool if piper slept with him and piper should be kept in a nice room without anybody else all the demigods wont have to do any work like nico hazel mellie annabeth etc and i do not want anybody tortured. percy should be there as and jason will be good friends and octavian will try to kidnapp piper put jason will save her when octavian tries to tie her up and jason will follow piper everywhere so nobody can do anything to her that is how jason knew that octavian was trying to kidnapp piper he will follow her everywhere ever since there first kiss
Cortax chapter 6 . 7/25
Why did you stop here and not write another chapter?
nallelyA22 chapter 6 . 7/24
I love this story , but when will you update this story is one of my favorites .
Amelinda Lovett chapter 6 . 7/20
Please update. This is awesome!
SwanDestiny chapter 6 . 6/14
Continue! Please!
Socially Awkward Taco chapter 6 . 5/22
PLEASE UPDATE! This is an amazing story you have. Don't abandon it. Unmatched is really popular! Please update! Pretty please with your favorite toppings on top:)
Er mah gerd! You are a hunger games fan! I see it! That's mahogany!
Make him find out about annabeth
JIPER FOREVER!
percy jackson is 4646 chapter 3 . 4/19
Update
netheno chapter 6 . 4/16
I think you mean different mom different dad...
netheno chapter 5 . 4/16
hulk is my worst faverite super hero.
The borads are not gods they are half bloods