Reviews for Continuation of Balance
Love love love! Write more fics! U are so awesome
Guest chapter 52 . 6/7/2016
One thing I never understood are the two things required for them to see absolute truth. What are the two requirements?
Guest chapter 41 . 6/7/2016
Ahaha! They got caught~ Of course, they weren't doing anything naughty but still, just the fact that for once Neuro actually couldn't react fast enough to avoid detection is quite amusing.
Guest chapter 40 . 6/7/2016
Poor Yako, all that hard work cleaning her room ended up being a complete waste.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/6/2016
Ahahahahaha! I loved Goadai's reactions to both Ane-chan revealing that he was looking at rings and Yako revealing that she was dating Neuro! So hilarious!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/6/2016
Ahahaha! Poor Neuro, he's so genuinely innocent when it comes to stuff like that! It's rather amazing that, with all the stuff I'm sure he's read, he didn't pick up on just what that woman wanted.
Nightraze chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Huh, this whole time I thought your story Balance had been abandoned and now I just find out that your account wasn't working, so you made a new account. I have the first part Balance in my favourites list, which I added years ago and I don't visit Neuro fanfic section too often, so I never came across this second part until now. I'm glad I found it now, especially just after I reread the first part and this stories status is already 'complete'. Anyway, I'm going to continue reading now.
zealousfreak27 chapter 71 . 2/20/2015
Thank you so much for writing this fic. I really enjoyed it. I've recommended it to a lot of my friends.
zealousfreak27 chapter 27 . 2/20/2015
CROSSOVER. HELL YESSSSS.
zealousfreak27 chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
I love Kira and I was actually hoping for KiraXGodai. Great job!
Minirowan chapter 71 . 10/26/2014
This was too good! I wonder if Yako will ever clear up Neuro's misconceptions about kisses. I suppose she either made something up or came clean so they could have those kids from one of the omake.

Anyway, I feel like Yako's kidnappings were rather excessive. Shouldn't twice have been enough? At least the last one cemented her relationship with Neuro and left Kira and Godai with no secrets between them. That pairing still confuses me but at the same time, I love it.

Great story!
Guest chapter 58 . 7/25/2014
Thai. and something else?
Valkyr1eCa1n chapter 71 . 6/27/2014
best... fanfic... in history!
Valkyr1eCa1n chapter 67 . 6/27/2014
Of course he'd pull a stunt like that XS
Valkyr1eCa1n chapter 46 . 6/27/2014
Her cockiness tho! XD Gotta love Yako :)