Reviews for Purple
Viper chapter 1 . 3/30/2018
Good story
Vonnie chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Loved it! Kinkyness worthy!
Lover of gays chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Very hot! :)
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
That was hot, sexy, umm, loved the visuals. Had a great time last night picturing that. Something I'll be re-reading. Love my boys loving each other.
rachel garber chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Wow that was fuck hot geez what a visual. file that one in my spank bank for future reference. Holy shit that was...amazing have a hard time watching CM in the future I first crushed on Shemar until I really looked closely at Pretty Boy, this is double trouble.
minaghostwolf chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was kinky and hot!
Stargazer1364 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
And . . . FIN! :D I love it when I see that word at the end of Tom and Jerry; it's kind of bittersweet . . . (a little off topic, Stargazer) Anyways, that was awesome! :D :D :D And extremely hot, mind you; ease your anxiety with my soothing words of comfort, fellow writer! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Hot story
x.Mayhem.x chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Welp, I need a cold shower. Wow.
meredithgirl119 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This was spectacular!
AngiePowers493 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Kinkeh, kinkeh, boys! It's always so good...
Melle22 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Hot. I love Reid showing a bit of a kinky side... I could def see him taking a bit of competativeness into the bedroom. If Morgan can get him to moan and holler, I'd think he'd want to get 'even' and turn Morgan into a drooling imbecil in bed.
BlackBeautyQueen33 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Ouch! That was freaking hot!
klagana1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
HOT DAMN! very nice! XD
Thilbo Bagginshield chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
*Blinks a few times eyes wide O.O* WOW that was soooooo very H.O.T very kinky *fans myself* oooohhhh wow and Reid didn't know he could be THAT kinky. very well written keep up the good work.