Reviews for ςђครเภɠ ๔гєค๓ร
Derron116 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I read friend ball, and now am beginning this story, I hope you come out of your writer's block soon
Cindysong chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
So I was reading this and thought it was really good! I read the other too. I probably wont be checking on Pokemon to see if this has been updated, since...well, it takes me enough energy to get onto warriors...XD But I will be checking your profile to see when this is updated! Once again, I love this, and Je is such a good character! :)
Friend balls...I'll never think of Pokemon the same way again... O_O
I'm also reading some of your other fanfics, mostly warriors! :D
shadowstar901 chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
"I'm incredibly good at procrastination, and what with an advanced class, homework, 2 other stories and a comic I'm working on, and wanting to get in some free time" yea i understand, just try not do drop off teh face of teh earth as mutch as in friend ball please lol

anyway on to the review
i tihnk alot of people well expected tehy woudint take Je back, wonder how the escape will work out fot them...
SpyroAgain chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Oh great! Now I'm torn between the thoughts of whether Je will escape and continue his search for his sister or run after Ivy... Choices!
TammyHybrid21 chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Oh man poor Je, he has to go through so much, I hope that he can hold onto himself and keep his head up.
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
I'm excited for what comes next.
shadowstar901 chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
YAY you are back :D
SpyroAgain chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
I think that guest might have been me considering I mentioned there being only one umbreon, but I don't remember writing that comment... Although I forget a lot of things...

I like all the names in the Mightyena tribe. It reminds me of how the Native Americans would name themselves
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Hm...I don't think they will bargain for him. He's not exactly the favorite. I wouldn't like to be used as a bargaining chip.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
What a coincidence that as soon as i make mention of no other umbreons... there's another umbreon
Crystal Scarlet chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Review for the 'new' Ch7 since I already reviewed it before you combined cha[ters 2 3
You're indeed right, I doubt anyone guessed what was going to happen next! (Reponding to A/N)

Anyways, nice job with throwing something 'unexpected' at us this chapter. xD I doubt anyone guessed that this would happen. :P I think that the Eeveelution Pack is NOT gonna tradeback for them, since two are Umbreons, one is an Eevee that tried to abandon the pack, and one an Arcanine, it seems REALLY unlikely that they are gonna be traded back. Keep it up and Update soon!

OkamiSaphira
shadowstar901 chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
poor Je :( i hate cliff hangers
TammyHybrid21 chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
OMG now that was a terrible nightmare and quite frightening.
Poor Je, such an awful dream, he just doesn't want to get anybody hurt at this point.
Warriorcats? I've never read that series I was just presuming. Making a hypothosis if you'll understand.
Well I hope that Je's Okay he just gave himself quite a shock to the system and most likely the other eeveeloutions got a shock as well.
Crystal Scarlet chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
I just saw this fanfic... I can't believe I haven't seen it, considering the fact that I read Friend Ball... So, really nice job with the story so far, I would appreciate it if each of the chapters were just as long as this one though... I have to wonder what happened to Je at the end of this chapter... Keep it up and update soon!

OkamiSaphira
SpyroAgain chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
I just noticed that Je is the only umbreon... i wonder about that