Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
Abnab chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
this was just fantastic to read. i was completely immersed in the story. after everything i was honestly a bit sad to see lucy leave at the end. this was a wonderful journey. thank you so much!
Confused-Ninja-Elf chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I. EVENS. CAN. NOT!

THAT WAS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF RIGHT NOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
WOW! I feel terrible that you just gave us over 60,000 words of beautiful and all I can say is wow. This was an amazing journey, just perfectly written. I don't even know...
pxlenno chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I... wow. Just, wow. Did not see the ending coming at ALL. That was absolutely amazing. I am completely floored.
Curiouser'n'Curiouser chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
That was..wow. Definitely did not see the ending. I can't even begin to describe how wonderfully amazing this was. I made the decision to start reading this about 4 hours ago, perfectly knowing I have a final in 2 days. I was on my phone so I couldn't technically see how long it was..hence why I really shouldn't be blamed for skipping chemistry for this. But it was oh, so worth it.

The way you wrote the clear distinct differences between Quinn and Lucy was astoundingly..interesting. Or I think that's the word. My words currently fail me so I apologize. If I let my imagination run a bit wild, I can totally see you being spot on about Lucy. Her initial naivety was endearing, so was her inability to understand this "grown up" world. It's just weird to read how much we change. Specifically our mentality from 12 years old to 16 - 18 years old. I think you perfectly portrayed the huge gap. I never truly realised how huge it was till I read it now. I mean, I perfectly saw it with my younger siblings but I just never related it to myself. Lucy's understanding of the world may not have fully matured (it DOES take some time after all) but you wrote her emotional maturity exceptionally well. And honestly? The ending made it just that more perfect. I've read so many post "On My Way" fics and none of them even compare to yours. Especially since we didn't even know that it was a follow up. But just..wow. This was certainly an addictive read.
Zulakire chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Thank you for writing such a wonderfully written story! I had just finished reading a story with a weak plot and even weaker grammar (it's kinda like, you want to stop, but for the life of you, you can't cause you want to see if it gets better) and I saw on Tumblr that you had written a new story.

Being a big fan of I'll Be I started reading it.

I think it was around 3 in the morning. I just couldn't stop! Soon it was time for school! I read on my iPod on the way there, in the cafeteria, sneaking whenever I could! All throughout the story I was squealing with joy at some parts, tearful at others, and I even had to stop reading to collect my feelings! (that's when you know that a story is good.)

So yeah, I guess I really just want to thank you for your wonderfully written story with its fantastic plot and it's magnificent word-flow!
Nightlancer600 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I can't...I just...there are so many feelings! I'm laughing hysterically and my hands are shaking right now. I don't know what I can say aside from WOW! This is my favorite one shot ever written. EVER. From any fandom. I swear, if people read this they'll become Faberry shippers and total Quinnites for the rest of their lives. I loved all of it. There are so many feelings going through my mind right now. I'm so jealous of your writing skills but at the same time I'm so glad that you post stories for this fandom. Just...AWESOME!
Youareawesome chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I cried... It was beautiful, touching, sad, happy, so hopeful... It was incredible...

Loveable Dork chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Wow. This fic... I can't even. I have no words to describe just how good it was. It was an amazing and original concept and I loved the contrast between Lucy and Quinn and how they started to become more alike. Lucy was too cute for words. I loved her to pieces, completely adorable and loveable.

I found myself thinking at the end of what might happen beyond this point and how Quinn would be changed, how she might now pursue Rachel etc. I didn't want this fic to end, it was one of the most perfect stories I've ever read.
da1hobo chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Words cannot express how much I loved this story.
Jsid chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This is honestly one of the best fanfiction I have ever read. It made me emotional like no other except for 'Should have asked for directions'. Really awesome job. I can't wait to read more of your work.
ohmercy399 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
You win all the awards. I wish you wrote for the show. I have a whole vision of how this would be a great addition if Glee was a good show. I usually hate the "it was all a dream" trope but you definitely moved me, gave me a sense of finality, and left me wanting more which is what a good television experience should do. I was half way through wishing I got to see Dianna Agron performing as a 12 year old Lucy (a la the Buffy/Faith body swap episodes). This is a phenomenal addition to fandom.
helshire chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I'm not sure what you have to be nervous about because this was EXCELLENT! I absolutley adore nerd!Quinn, it such an endearing characterization.

!
Dessa chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
You owned all the post3x14 fics. This is just perfect :'))
school'sbackandI'msad chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
fuck dude, I almost missed my class. this was so good. I was cracking up one minute then weeping like a freaking baby the next. just.. yeah, this was really good, man. even though the beginning was a wee bit confusing. but still. it was goooood anyway yeah, I loved it
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »