Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
tagabasalangako chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
The last parts, the inception parts, got me a little confused. Haha. But this was so amazing. I've been reading all day! Also, I hope I'll Be gets updated soon. And I really, really like this story. It's amazing. Thank you. :) The Holy Moly, Googily Moogly were amusing! But I can't exactly imagine Quinn saying those. Quinn and Lucy in my head get so mixed up. But yeah, this was awesome.
k8316 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Oh goodness. I don't even know where to begin. I just finished the story... and it's 5:45am... so I am a bit loopy at this point. But shit. I loved this story. I felt so connected to Lucy and Quinn. I laughed at loud at parts, while other times I wanted to crawl inside my screen to hug Lucy and/or Quinn.

The scene where Lucy realizes the extent of Quinn's feelings for Rachel and how they differ from what Lucy feels... just got me. That has to be one of my all-time favorite fic moments.

Anyway. I am going to stop blathering on.. Thank you for sharing this story. I really do appreciate the hard work, effort, and creativity that went into it. And now I will go to sleep. :)
rstblackrose chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I'll be was my all time favorite story on fan-fiction, but you just had to go and out do yourself didn't you. i am now in a ridiculously good mood after finishing this :) so thanks for making me laugh and grin like a complete fool with your insanely witty and perfect story xx
archcanbsexy chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Amazing! I loved everything: the Lucy/Quinn dynamic, how Quinn slowly let Lucy shine through, how she kept pushing up her glasses (reminded me of Clark Kent), Judy holding her, Lucy's reaction when she first saw Rachel, etc. etc. This was so emotional and fun and the portrayal of Lucy vs. Quinn so accurate. I did not expect the final twist. The most heartbreaking moment was when Quinn realized it was all a dream and remembered that the reality is Finn and Rachel's wedding. But then, she got her hope back. :)

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us.
Laughing Knave chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Just... Oh my God... All my feels! This was... Man, amazing doesn't even cover it. Best, what was it...? 2-3 hours I have ever spent reading.
qwerty chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is the best thing I've ever read.
chicklove chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
You are amazing. Seriously that was so captivating. And omg the double twist! I loved every minute of it.

So glad to see your stuff
harry-mione chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This was so beautiful. I'm torn between hating you because I have yet to start my homework because of you, or adoring you for creating this masterpiece.
a fan chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
That was so epic proportions of amazing... I just... Words failing! You killed me! Just so many feelings! This was so original and just such a gorgeous story! Thank u so much for sharing it!
NN chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Fudge. I was immediately pulled in by the introduction alone. I faded in an out throughout the middle, and many things were calling out to me, things I paid no heed to until "Yale—not Princeton, like it was in your dream." In retrospect, there were so many obvious signs. Wow.

Certainly, you gave this quite some thought, and I applaud you greatly. I enjoyed it.
Abnab chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
this was just fantastic to read. i was completely immersed in the story. after everything i was honestly a bit sad to see lucy leave at the end. this was a wonderful journey. thank you so much!
Confused-Ninja-Elf chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I. EVENS. CAN. NOT!

THAT WAS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF RIGHT NOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
WOW! I feel terrible that you just gave us over 60,000 words of beautiful and all I can say is wow. This was an amazing journey, just perfectly written. I don't even know...
pxlenno chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I... wow. Just, wow. Did not see the ending coming at ALL. That was absolutely amazing. I am completely floored.
Curiouser'n'Curiouser chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
That was..wow. Definitely did not see the ending. I can't even begin to describe how wonderfully amazing this was. I made the decision to start reading this about 4 hours ago, perfectly knowing I have a final in 2 days. I was on my phone so I couldn't technically see how long it was..hence why I really shouldn't be blamed for skipping chemistry for this. But it was oh, so worth it.

The way you wrote the clear distinct differences between Quinn and Lucy was astoundingly..interesting. Or I think that's the word. My words currently fail me so I apologize. If I let my imagination run a bit wild, I can totally see you being spot on about Lucy. Her initial naivety was endearing, so was her inability to understand this "grown up" world. It's just weird to read how much we change. Specifically our mentality from 12 years old to 16 - 18 years old. I think you perfectly portrayed the huge gap. I never truly realised how huge it was till I read it now. I mean, I perfectly saw it with my younger siblings but I just never related it to myself. Lucy's understanding of the world may not have fully matured (it DOES take some time after all) but you wrote her emotional maturity exceptionally well. And honestly? The ending made it just that more perfect. I've read so many post "On My Way" fics and none of them even compare to yours. Especially since we didn't even know that it was a follow up. But just..wow. This was certainly an addictive read.
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »