Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
archcanbsexy chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Amazing! I loved everything: the Lucy/Quinn dynamic, how Quinn slowly let Lucy shine through, how she kept pushing up her glasses (reminded me of Clark Kent), Judy holding her, Lucy's reaction when she first saw Rachel, etc. etc. This was so emotional and fun and the portrayal of Lucy vs. Quinn so accurate. I did not expect the final twist. The most heartbreaking moment was when Quinn realized it was all a dream and remembered that the reality is Finn and Rachel's wedding. But then, she got her hope back. :)

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us.
Laughing Knave chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Just... Oh my God... All my feels! This was... Man, amazing doesn't even cover it. Best, what was it...? 2-3 hours I have ever spent reading.
qwerty chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is the best thing I've ever read.
chicklove chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
You are amazing. Seriously that was so captivating. And omg the double twist! I loved every minute of it.

So glad to see your stuff
harry-mione chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This was so beautiful. I'm torn between hating you because I have yet to start my homework because of you, or adoring you for creating this masterpiece.
a fan chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
That was so epic proportions of amazing... I just... Words failing! You killed me! Just so many feelings! This was so original and just such a gorgeous story! Thank u so much for sharing it!
NN chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Fudge. I was immediately pulled in by the introduction alone. I faded in an out throughout the middle, and many things were calling out to me, things I paid no heed to until "Yale—not Princeton, like it was in your dream." In retrospect, there were so many obvious signs. Wow.

Certainly, you gave this quite some thought, and I applaud you greatly. I enjoyed it.
Abnab chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
this was just fantastic to read. i was completely immersed in the story. after everything i was honestly a bit sad to see lucy leave at the end. this was a wonderful journey. thank you so much!
Confused-Ninja-Elf chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I. EVENS. CAN. NOT!

THAT WAS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF RIGHT NOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
WOW! I feel terrible that you just gave us over 60,000 words of beautiful and all I can say is wow. This was an amazing journey, just perfectly written. I don't even know...
pxlenno chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I... wow. Just, wow. Did not see the ending coming at ALL. That was absolutely amazing. I am completely floored.
Curiouser'n'Curiouser chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
That was..wow. Definitely did not see the ending. I can't even begin to describe how wonderfully amazing this was. I made the decision to start reading this about 4 hours ago, perfectly knowing I have a final in 2 days. I was on my phone so I couldn't technically see how long it was..hence why I really shouldn't be blamed for skipping chemistry for this. But it was oh, so worth it.

The way you wrote the clear distinct differences between Quinn and Lucy was astoundingly..interesting. Or I think that's the word. My words currently fail me so I apologize. If I let my imagination run a bit wild, I can totally see you being spot on about Lucy. Her initial naivety was endearing, so was her inability to understand this "grown up" world. It's just weird to read how much we change. Specifically our mentality from 12 years old to 16 - 18 years old. I think you perfectly portrayed the huge gap. I never truly realised how huge it was till I read it now. I mean, I perfectly saw it with my younger siblings but I just never related it to myself. Lucy's understanding of the world may not have fully matured (it DOES take some time after all) but you wrote her emotional maturity exceptionally well. And honestly? The ending made it just that more perfect. I've read so many post "On My Way" fics and none of them even compare to yours. Especially since we didn't even know that it was a follow up. But just..wow. This was certainly an addictive read.
Zulakire chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Thank you for writing such a wonderfully written story! I had just finished reading a story with a weak plot and even weaker grammar (it's kinda like, you want to stop, but for the life of you, you can't cause you want to see if it gets better) and I saw on Tumblr that you had written a new story.

Being a big fan of I'll Be I started reading it.

I think it was around 3 in the morning. I just couldn't stop! Soon it was time for school! I read on my iPod on the way there, in the cafeteria, sneaking whenever I could! All throughout the story I was squealing with joy at some parts, tearful at others, and I even had to stop reading to collect my feelings! (that's when you know that a story is good.)

So yeah, I guess I really just want to thank you for your wonderfully written story with its fantastic plot and it's magnificent word-flow!
Nightlancer600 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I can't...I just...there are so many feelings! I'm laughing hysterically and my hands are shaking right now. I don't know what I can say aside from WOW! This is my favorite one shot ever written. EVER. From any fandom. I swear, if people read this they'll become Faberry shippers and total Quinnites for the rest of their lives. I loved all of it. There are so many feelings going through my mind right now. I'm so jealous of your writing skills but at the same time I'm so glad that you post stories for this fandom. Just...AWESOME!
Youareawesome chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I cried... It was beautiful, touching, sad, happy, so hopeful... It was incredible...

239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »