Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
Jayke chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is amazing. The way that you depicted Quinn's journey of rediscovey of herself is just so therapeutic and amusing and sad and watching Lucy going about and fixing it for Quinn...I don't know. The journey was amazing, your writing just brings out all the emotions inside of me. You are truly a talented writer. Truly.
Novak Fan chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Well, if you're gonna take that long to update delivering this kind of stuff then I don't mind at all! Really, I miss I'll be but I love your one chapter-fics and this was no exception.

It also took me almost two days to finish it and I was kinda bummed when I did. Didn't want it to end haha But I really love it, it's hard to point out just one part.

Congrats on the great job and thank you for sharing ! :D
Jubella chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
It took me two days to read this, but it was worth it. So worth it. I laughed and cried and, really, you're a genius.

And I may have been singing the sunshine song for two days now.

I loved this.
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was so amazing I loved this so much you surely have not lost your touch in writing. It was hilarious I loved how Quinn got to interact with her twelve year old self. It was so exciting and I'm kinda sad that its over I can't help but wonder what next for her.
tked chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
WOW! This was EPIC! Soooooo good! Very well written! I CANNOT say enough good things about this fic! "I'll Be" is one 3of my favorite fics, and this fic just made you my favorite Faberry author EVER! THANK YOU! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Holy cow o.o that was..my heart!
non grata chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This story is the most FABULOUS tale of disassociative, self-regressive schizophrenia I've ever read! :)

The mirror-Quinn/Lucy thing was simply brilliant and it had me grinning constantly for almost the duration of the entire story. The characters were all so three-dimensional and Lucy's sincerity and dorky, awkward cuteness was totally addicting, while the contrast of Quinn's indignation over her evaporating self-image was hilarious.

And the ending really surprised me, too. I figured that the whole thing would be a dream, or possibly that the mirror image thing would be explained away as lingering trauma from the head injury and that she and her alter-ego would 'integrate' back together or something, but I totally wasn't expecting the car-crash thing.
Whispering Molly chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
It's probably a good thing that you prefaced this with the assurance that you're still working on I'll Be. There may have been an uprising. I was super psyched to see this from you. It took me two days to finish it and I was late to work twice because I couldn't bring myself to stop reading.

There were so many things I loved about this story and I'm sure once I finish writing this review I'll think of something that I forgot so I'm just going to say right now that I pretty much love everything you write and this was no exception. Rachel's mini Comic Con outfit comes to mind and Quinn's reaction to it. I could totally picture and may I just say...damn.

I loved the idea of these two personalities that Quinn is, Lucy and Quinn, started out so distinctly separate from each other, but the more Quinn bled into Lucy's existence and Lucy altered Quinn's time line the more they became one person. It made it starkly obvious that if Quinn were to just accept the openness that Lucy exudes, the willingness to maybe have your heart hurt a little bit for the chance to find love, then the strength that is Quinn and the vulnerability that is Lucy would create this amazing person that everyone can't help but love.

There have been a lot of stories since the ill-fated car crash and this is definitely one of my favorite takes on it. How very interesting to have Quinn have this Through the Looking Glass with a sci-fi edge experience in her mind while she's healing in her coma. Excellent. I loved it.

Oh! See I almost did it. Almost hit submit and I meant to say that I've never actually laughed at the same time that my hear breaks for a character, but you did it. When Lucy outed Quinn to Judy and it was so heartwrenching, but at the same time I couldn't stop my laughter because she's twelve and still obviously deeply influenced by her father because she's saying she's "a gay". I also loved when Judy told her not to use the article. That she's simply gay. So good.

Okay, I think that's it, but rest assured that as soon as I hit that submit button I'm going to pull a Homer Simpson and go 'doh! I meant to comment on that part too! Because there's just so much awesomeness.
clenche chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was amazing, loved every bit of it. And omg Lucy's reaction when she first saw Rachel was adorable and hilarious ..
dance-tilyou'redead chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Gah! So many feelings. I loved thi story so much and barely slept because I got so wrapped up in it and had to keep reading. I wasn't expecting that particular ending, ending but it was still marvelous.

I loved the contrast between Lucy's crush and Quinn's love for Rachel. It was all perfect.

And when Quinn slipped into Mom mode when forcing Lucy to behave herself with Rachel. Wonderful touch. There were so many more moments that made me laugh and of course that squeezed my heart. Like Quinn beating up her old tormentors for Lucy and Lucy being so extatic about Harry potter. All of it. *sigh. I'll stop rambling now.

As always. I love your work.
bbucking chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This story was pure genius. Did not see that ending coming, but I really liked where you took the story and wanted to see what would happen between Rachel and Quinn in "real life." Loved the Quinn-centric analysis and incorporation of Lucy, thought it was extremely insightful and well written. Thank you for sharing!
Frankie10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Jesus. Was NOT expecting the ending! Awesome story though! Love her inner dork! Also, really glad to hear you're still working on I'll be! So happy right now :) xF
Mord5ith chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This story is so freakingly awesome! It made me laugh like an idiot and yet, there was something touching and beutiful about it.

I think everyone would like to talk to their younger self. And I'm sure, that for them it would be so simple to straightn up our life.
AleatoirePerson chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh my god.

Your ending just broke my heart!

I wasn't prepared for that, I was here happily agreeing with the kinda supernatural plot when you pull us back for reality.

It's just so sad we get to be happy about one of our favorites characters even tough she was hallucinating for a moment to be awoken in a hospital again. But I'm glad everything turned out okay...hell...I'm not of a fan of a faberry plot line been build romantically by this time in the show ( only maybe in season 4, cuz we could get a whole season for doing it right...but that's just me being hopeful cuz I know RIB would never do that...anyway) hell, I'd happily buy it the way you wrote it. You're a genius! Genius!

We can't really complain if everytime you distract yourself from "I'll be" something like that turns out.
theworld.isgonnaknow.yourname chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Holy fucking moly!

Heh.

That. Was. Awesome.

Goodness, that certainly hurt my head at first, then a bit more towards the end. Goodness. Mindfuck. Woah. Amazing!
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »