Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
AleatoirePerson chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh my god.

Your ending just broke my heart!

I wasn't prepared for that, I was here happily agreeing with the kinda supernatural plot when you pull us back for reality.

It's just so sad we get to be happy about one of our favorites characters even tough she was hallucinating for a moment to be awoken in a hospital again. But I'm glad everything turned out okay...hell...I'm not of a fan of a faberry plot line been build romantically by this time in the show ( only maybe in season 4, cuz we could get a whole season for doing it right...but that's just me being hopeful cuz I know RIB would never do that...anyway) hell, I'd happily buy it the way you wrote it. You're a genius! Genius!

We can't really complain if everytime you distract yourself from "I'll be" something like that turns out.
theworld.isgonnaknow.yourname chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Holy fucking moly!

Heh.

That. Was. Awesome.

Goodness, that certainly hurt my head at first, then a bit more towards the end. Goodness. Mindfuck. Woah. Amazing!
imaferrari chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was very creative and I really liked the twist at the end. Nice build up. I wondered throughout how it would work out. I won't put spoilers in here for potential readers, but I was surprised a couple of times-both at the end in the hospital with Judy. I first though, "Oh, no." Then, "Oh, my!" Really neat little package you have here.

I actually get the Mirror part: REFLECTION. Reflection on her past. Reflection on her present. All to give her a better vision of the possibilities of her future.

Sometimes I wish we could all get more than a glimpse of our younger, more innocent selves. A week of opportunity like this to see who we were and how we have changed-often not for the better-and to use that experience to rethink who we want to be now and in the future.

And 45 reviews on one chapter in less than 24 hours. Can you imagine your reviews if you'd broken this baby up. NOT that I'd want you to do that for my own selfish purposes. I'm all about reading complete stories!

Now, on that thought, PLEASE update "I'll Be." It's one of my faves! As is this one, now. :)
mynonbinarycode chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
You know...I actually drew something like this. It had lucy on one side and quinn on the other side of a mirror. they were just looking at each other and you could tell that neither liked what they saw.

I never finished it though. Maybe I should.

This was a great idea D can't wait for I'll be to wrap up because I know that'll be just as good.

and also, glad to hear about your friend! Congrats
Bsberry chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Wow. I'm.. speechless. That was, I don't even know, amazing, mindblowing. One of the best fics I've ever read, if not just THE best. That was a fucking literary masterpiece, not even kidding. I absolulety loved the Lucy-Quinn dynamic, it was perfect. And I was SO not expecting that ending. I feel like I should mention that I cried several times through out the story, but I laughed just as much. Well not as much, actually, because I started sobbing when she still hadn't woken up from the dream in the dream(?), and I couldn't stop even when I finished haha. Amazing job, congrats.
Mind Blown chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Holy shit. That was... so intricate and well written, the relationship between Quinn and Lucy. And the ending just blew me away, how you weaved it into being almost cannon. I'm sorry, I don't usually review but... I'm fan girling. Seriously. Keep up the great work!
Erise chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh my god this fic. It's been drilled in me to never end a story with "and it was all a dream" but you have executed this PERFECTLY. Did not see it coming even though I kept having doubts about the implausibility of being able to talk to one's future/past self via mirrors and all... And you did mention that maybe it was a dream but somehow it just didn't register. Nor did I expect that this dream was while Quinn was in her post-crash coma. When I realised that, I was just like wow. And totally emotionally overwhelmed. I'm not sure how you could even come up with the concept for this fic, but it's amazing so kudos for that.

The writing is solid, too. I loved how both Quinn and Lucy had really different voices - you really made them into two separate characters (with some overlaps), which really drove home the point that Quinn had really forced herself to change her character. I think you did a great job with Lucy's voice, especially - god knows how I felt or thought like when I was 12 but I think you're not very far off.

I think one of my favourite parts was when Lucy realised how she and Quinn felt differently about Rachel - it was just a small little moment but it just floored me somehow.

Again, the ending... not sure if I'll ever get over it. But it was just so beautifully done. Thank you so much for writing this.

P.S. of course I love I'll Be too. No rush on that, we'll wait for you till you're ready to write :)
SuicideClub chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
What an interesting concept for a story. It was a real roller coaster ride for me. For example, I loved Quinn being a badass 12 year old, and I was horrified at the thought of her having to relive everything she'd been through. Lucy is so funny and nerdy; I am glad that Quinn got to know her again.

Thanks for this.
anon chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I loved this story! So good!
Cate53 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Curse you stix04! I got all excited over an update from you, only to be disappointed that it wasn't an I'll Be update, but then you go and write this wonderful story so I can't be mad at you! I really loved the way you tied in what we know of Quinn's Lucy past with the present day Glee. You write with humor and style. Were you ever a Xena fan? Because the reflection of Quinn reminded me of the Xena episode The Quest when Xena inhabited the body of Autolycus and he saw her reflected in lots of different surfaces.

Anyway, I loved the story but you know we're going to keep naggig you for an I'll Be update...!
JaniceHope chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I am sorry for this incredibly short review to your absolutely breathtaking story that was an awesome rollercoaster ride of emotions, insights and faberry. But I have so many feelings right now that I am hardly thinking much less able to eloquently tell you how much i loved this story. Just two words.

Thank you!
Ad3n chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was an awesome story. Honestly didn't see the end. Haha. Great job. There were a few mistakes but the whole idea, and how you pulled it off was fantastic. Great job hope you're proud.
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
OKAY JUST WOW. THIS WAS SOOOO FREAKING LONG AND I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT READING IT AND NOW I'M LATE FOR CLASS BUT IT WAS SO WORTH IT. THIS IS DEFINITELY ONE OF THE MOST UNIQUE STORIES I'VE READ SO FAR ON FANFICTION. YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN NERVOUS CAUSE IT'S JUST ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE THINGS LIKE THIS. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LUCY AS QUINN AND VICE VERSA. LUCY WAS INCREDIBLY ADORABLE AND FUNNY. I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING AT SOME OF THE STUFF SHE SAID. AND THEN QUINN AS LUCY WAS AWESOME. I LOVE THE SCENE WHERE SHE'S DESCRIBING HER 1ST DAY BACK BEING ALL BAD ASS AND BEATING HER BULLIES UP. I JUST LOVE THE ENDING AND HOW YOU TIED EVERYTHING BACK UP TO THAT CAR CRASH. I WOULD ASK FOR A SEQUEL JUST SO I CAN SEE QUINN'S JOURNEY BUT THE ENDING IS SO HOPEFUL THAT I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT QUINN GETS HER HAPPILY EVER AFTER. WONDERFUL JOB AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR I'LL BE TO BE UPDATED. :D
francoamerican chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
One of the, if not the, best fics I've ever read. I was blown away and loved every word. Everything was just flawless: the characterization, the dialogue, the pacing, the plot. I mean I've read your writing and I know you only put out good stuff but this just...I don't know. I so wish I was more articulate so I could better express how much this fic made me feel, but for now I can only offer this.
anon25 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
this was absolutely brilliant! i did not expect the twist in the end, but that was pure genius! way to go!

i love Lucy, her expressions and being a dork was just so cute!

cool! this was just so cool!
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »