Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This was different in a good way. Cute, very nerdy, had its charming moments. Santana and Britt were realistic.

"Not that this isn't exactly how a lot of my dreams started or whatever, but, like, could I get up now?" Santana pants. You and Brittany immediately sit back, but you're still grinning like mad. I smirked at that since I'm pretty sure Santana likes blondes. And since she sleeps w Quinn on the show its very realistic.

Overall a fun read.
sanekittens chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Woah that was...woah.
Talk about a twist!
Enjoyed that. Yep!
Mhmmmmmmm
SlightlyOddGirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Oh. My. God.
This story is freaking incredible. It just jumped into my top 3 fav Faberry fics. Thank you so much for writing this.

-Skye
MaemeCutie37 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I Love this story. It was so heart wrenching and i ti\totally cried a Lot! And i Love you for it!
ktay chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Holy fuck. Just... wow. Absolutely amazing.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This was a good story to read.
Heart chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This was awesome, but at the same time made me so dang confused.
TheFeelsAreStrongInThisOne chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Jesus fuck, I am crying. This story is beyond amazing.
jacethepotato chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Oh my. This story, mind you it's 12:26 as I'm posting this. I started a little after 9 pm on this story and three hours later, tears, laughter, lots of feeling towards Lucy Quinn Fabray and Quinn Lucy Fabray, I can say I loved it. It was the best fanfiction, or story in general, I've read in a really long time. I have a head ache from crying so much but It was so worth it. There were some grammatical and spelling errors but nothing too major. Thank you for writing this. It made my night.
Amgie chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Why did you do this to me..I loved it though
SweetandUnknown chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
so i've been meaning to leave a review because i think reviews are so much more meaningful than a notification that someone "favorited" your fic. i've read this probably 3-4 times because it always makes me laugh and smile and my heart swell. it's such a feel-good fic, and i just love lucy as a part of quinn that's hardly explored. i found lucy so endearing and she taught me new ways to appreciate quinn. her reaction to rachel was the cutest, and imagining a "changed" quinn still freaking out upon first seeing her was a wonderful thing to imagine. it's all a "dream within a dream," but i think it really reflects the dimensions of quinn, how deeply she locks thing inside and also how deeply she loves rachel. upon another reading, i liked imagining what was happening by quinn's bedside as she dreamt all these things, especially rachel singing to her. thanks for writing this. :)
lachachymoi2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I'm crying was definitely the sweetest that I have read simply amazing
Catrick chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I am utterly amazed by this work. I hope I can find a fanfiction as good as this, but I know there isn't one(other than your own work within humor genre glee fictions). I think I am going to read few more times and leave a review on each read. Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
At first I was a little hesitated to read the story because of its length, but once I actually started reading it, I totally couldn't help finishing the whole story in one night. It is so amazing, fantastic, brilliant! You are definitely one of the most awesome writers in Glee fictions! What a pity that you only ship Faberry! I ship Faberry and Quinntana. The number of Faberry stories and writers is much larger than Quinntana. Is there any chance that you will write a Quinntana story in the future?
kateparamore chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Just utterly amazing. I'm stunned, and crying too.. Complete, creative, thoroughly soul-filling.. These letters cannot express how much I loved this. Brilliant.
239 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »