Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
Guesty chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This was hilarious, dorky, intense, beautiful and so much more.
This story is perfect, I loved it :)
You are a incredible writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
OH. MY. GOD. That was just... I mean... ugh, so hard to find the words. It began so cute and funny, and with the right amount of angst and then the end! I was so not expecting that! So so good! Thank you for giving me this experience, I enjoyed the entire ride :)
So glad I decide to read this...
Eyghon chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
That was awesome! I loved your version of Quinn and Lucy, fantastic idea and delivery. Thank you.
StayGolden26 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I was literally gonna shit a brick and throw it at your face if you ended the fix with her in the hospital and Rachel married. Haha but that God you didn't. This was a really good fix and it wasn't too long or too short. Just perfect(:
texican chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Such a unique story and I enjoyed it immensely.
ytrouble4560 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I love this story/fanfic!
You are great :D
Girl chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Wow. I can't even. There are just no words for this. The storyline was that good. I loved every moment.
SiennaKnight chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this. It was brilliant. Simple as that. I love you so much for creating this, it is for sure my favorite Faberry fic of all time, and I have read A LOT of Faberry fics. Great job.
kth01 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is an extraordinary story and so original. I loved every word of it. Thanks for writing it.
Emerald Stag chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was such a brilliant and original premise to a story, I was certainly not expecting it to be as emotional as it turned out to be near the end when Quinn/Lucy were merging? I feel like I'm going to have to reread this a few times to fully catch every little moment you put in here but there was just so much joy reading Lucy experience Quinn's life and faced with the reality of a future that wasn't as great as she hoped it to be and the enthusiasm and passion she put towards fixing her future. This was so lovely and I can't stop without mentioning how much I loved that hilarious moment of Quinn coming back from experiencing a day at Lucy's school and the fights she got into. Lucy faced with wooing Rachel and all the cute singing and turning Santana into a true friend with all the honesty. So sweet!
spikedpillows chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
why did i wait too long before i read this fic? I WILL NEVER KNOW. but seriously, i stayed up alllll night last night reading this and I HAVE NO REGRETS. this is seriously brilliant and I LOOOOOVED Lucy, omg. As a huge Quinn fan, I thoroughly enjoyed this fic and how you explored Quinn's character and what made her like this. It's official, I see your Quinn as my headcanon!Quinn and I have to thank you for that. GREAT JOB. :)
Savannah chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was the best story I've ever read. It was... just so amazing. My god, I'm literally crying because of how much I adored this. You are seriously gifted.
I did not expect the ending at all. When you first said it was just a dream, I had smiled and thought, "Well that was a pretty great fic." But then, you tied it in with the car accident, and I was left speechless. It was so amazingly well planned out and unexpected and positively perfect. You somehow managed to give us all the great Faberry fluff and still make it completely canon in the end.
You are just amazing. Positively amazing. I never review. Ever. The last time was years ago. But this... this was just too great not to review. Never give up on writing, you are exceptional at it. I love you so much for making this.
Nobody chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
You have a talent.. All your characters in your storys come alive and its sutch a joy reding pleas wright more story's
Devin Jaste chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is, without a doubt, one of the best stories I've ever read. There were little things in it that gave me pause, but, at the end once it was all explained, everything totally made sense. It was just so amazing. I don't even have words... God, the feelings... Please just continue making stories like this. This is the kind of thing I want to aspire to.
But, seriously, could you make it more than one chapter? LOL
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awesome story, made me cry a little in parts, but i really enjoyed it.
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »