Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
kth01 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is an extraordinary story and so original. I loved every word of it. Thanks for writing it.
Emerald Stag chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was such a brilliant and original premise to a story, I was certainly not expecting it to be as emotional as it turned out to be near the end when Quinn/Lucy were merging? I feel like I'm going to have to reread this a few times to fully catch every little moment you put in here but there was just so much joy reading Lucy experience Quinn's life and faced with the reality of a future that wasn't as great as she hoped it to be and the enthusiasm and passion she put towards fixing her future. This was so lovely and I can't stop without mentioning how much I loved that hilarious moment of Quinn coming back from experiencing a day at Lucy's school and the fights she got into. Lucy faced with wooing Rachel and all the cute singing and turning Santana into a true friend with all the honesty. So sweet!
spikedpillows chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
why did i wait too long before i read this fic? I WILL NEVER KNOW. but seriously, i stayed up alllll night last night reading this and I HAVE NO REGRETS. this is seriously brilliant and I LOOOOOVED Lucy, omg. As a huge Quinn fan, I thoroughly enjoyed this fic and how you explored Quinn's character and what made her like this. It's official, I see your Quinn as my headcanon!Quinn and I have to thank you for that. GREAT JOB. :)
Savannah chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was the best story I've ever read. It was... just so amazing. My god, I'm literally crying because of how much I adored this. You are seriously gifted.
I did not expect the ending at all. When you first said it was just a dream, I had smiled and thought, "Well that was a pretty great fic." But then, you tied it in with the car accident, and I was left speechless. It was so amazingly well planned out and unexpected and positively perfect. You somehow managed to give us all the great Faberry fluff and still make it completely canon in the end.
You are just amazing. Positively amazing. I never review. Ever. The last time was years ago. But this... this was just too great not to review. Never give up on writing, you are exceptional at it. I love you so much for making this.
Nobody chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
You have a talent.. All your characters in your storys come alive and its sutch a joy reding pleas wright more story's
Devin Jaste chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is, without a doubt, one of the best stories I've ever read. There were little things in it that gave me pause, but, at the end once it was all explained, everything totally made sense. It was just so amazing. I don't even have words... God, the feelings... Please just continue making stories like this. This is the kind of thing I want to aspire to.
But, seriously, could you make it more than one chapter? LOL
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awesome story, made me cry a little in parts, but i really enjoyed it.
Astarael00 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This. Is the most adorable thing. Ever.
marisaroti chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Wow. I mean. Wow. I've read all of your stories and undoubt, you're amazing.
And for this story, its so predictable (for you're the author) unpredictable!
Near to the end, I think it would be just as simple as "quinn back to her own world, fix everything, go out with rachel, and lucy is just a dream" you know. Like some of romantic comedy and a little touch of magic.
But no. You didn't do it.
Instead, you made the end pretty much shocking in after-accident state of quinn fabray. And everything seems makesense to me now, how after the accident, quinn acted so nice to rachel.
Like she really had through this pace of dream.
And you make me think your story is real.
Wow.
You should write a movie script, and tell me when you have.. :D
Love you and all of your fabbery stories btw..
A chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I never told you how downright amazing this story turned out to be. When I read it after it had been posted, I think I read it all in one shot and only came up for air in order to tell other people to read it. I was just, entirely sucked in, as I am with all of your stories. I can't even pin point a favorite part because I loved the entire thing... Beginning to end, I was smiling the entire time. It was just getting better and better. I just wanted to tell you that because I don't think I tell you enough how amazing of a writer and story teller you are. You are. In case that wasn't clear. And I'm sorry I never told you after you published this story.
YouUselessReptile chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Holy crap. That was genious. You are a genious. Seriously you blew my mind with this one. Wow.. I'm lost for words.
rachael chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
thank you so much for such a lovely piece of faberryness. Some of the one liners made me lol-ed :)
mouhmahntaih chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
That was great! A great twist! 12 year old Lucy was cute (especially the part where Lucy describes Puck as a boy with a mohawk who doesn't know the difference between Old Testament and Old School, and the part where Quinn says to Lucy she'll tell her about Threesome when Lucy is much much older, and Lucy says, Whatever you'll Google Threesome later). You did a great job portraying the dissimilarity between the two Lucy Quinns, but at the core they're one and the same. Looking forward to other stories that you come up with!
E22 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
God I just love your work.
Everything you write is amazing.
I can't wait for the next update of I'll be and this story was beautifully written.
I love it. I look forward to anything in the future you write. X
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is perfect! Ahh the feels! Why would you do this
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »