Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
nerdygron chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This story is amazing. It really captured my attention and I just can't stop reading it. And at the end, wow. So many emotions, such as confusion but it went through. This just wow, great :) I love it.
M. Berg chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This was so weird.. I dont know if I understand actually... So Quinn got in that accident then dreamded that she dreamded that she was Lucy and Lucy was Quinn? Or was Lucy in the accident? Because Judy is calling her Lucy.. but I liked it a lot! It was awesome and sweet and just amazinggg! Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I adore this story. Thank you.
I hope you're still writing. Sequel?
Gaff Girl chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was an inspirational story. I can't tell you how much this story touched me. And not to take away from the ending, which was incredible, but...please, I'm not ready to let these characters go. Please continue this story. Even a short sequel? I'm just not done with this universe.
ga9 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I don't often review the stories that I read, but I felt that I had to in this instance. Your story was fantastic. It actually made me cry a little at the end there, which I never do. I loved it. Thank you for writing it.
Maria Weasley chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I don't have words for how amazing this is. Great great work!
Charliee1301 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
oh god, i know im all late, but my god! this was a work of genius! please tell me there is some sequel of some sorts!
Chaiss chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is, by far, ONE OF THE BEST GREATEST BEST GREATEST FANFIC I'VE EVER READ! I was checking out your profile last night, wanting to see if you have updated I'll Be (so excited with the final chapter of that fanfic too)... and then I SAW THIS. Gosh, you drag me through fire and ice last night! I printed out the whole story, because I knew I'd be spending my whole night reading it. And I don't like reading in front of the computer. I laughed, cried, & loved EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. What I wouldn't give for you just to write a sequel. I want to know, although I think I could imagine a happy life for Quinn and Rachel. But...you're words! I love reading your words! And I want to know the happy ending THROUGH YOUR WORDS! I also couldn't get the song "You Are my sunshine" out of my head. I was still humming it while I was showering just a minute ago. I knew I've listened to it before, but I couldn't remember. But because of this story, it suddenly became one of my favorite songs...because I now imagine it as the theme song of Faberry. I still could not get over the ending, that's why I'm begging for a follow-up. BTW, I loved all the characters more because of this, except Finn ofcourse ;). Because of you, I will now be looking at Quinn more differently, in a good way. :) Thank you very much for this story stix04, or may I say daddy-o? :)))
QueerDeBergerac chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was by far one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. It really made me think... And cry. This will forever be my go-to story when I need a little motivation to be myself.
Maggi C chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Just amazing... I was left speechless... What an amazing story, it made me laugh, it made me mad, it made me cry but most of all it made me fall a little more in love of the good Quinn (which in this case was the beautiful 12 year old Lucy) so beautifully written... just WOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Oh. My. God.

This was an AMAZING piece of writing. How...I don't...I have no words for how blown away by this I am. Write forever? Please and thank you?
Ry-Rain chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Wow ... I ... I don't even know what to say. I have tears in my eyes right now, amazing job!
livbuk1900 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wow,i just can say that this was the most perfect story ever!You are the best!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012