Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
Astarael00 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This. Is the most adorable thing. Ever.
marisaroti chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Wow. I mean. Wow. I've read all of your stories and undoubt, you're amazing.
And for this story, its so predictable (for you're the author) unpredictable!
Near to the end, I think it would be just as simple as "quinn back to her own world, fix everything, go out with rachel, and lucy is just a dream" you know. Like some of romantic comedy and a little touch of magic.
But no. You didn't do it.
Instead, you made the end pretty much shocking in after-accident state of quinn fabray. And everything seems makesense to me now, how after the accident, quinn acted so nice to rachel.
Like she really had through this pace of dream.
And you make me think your story is real.
Wow.
You should write a movie script, and tell me when you have.. :D
Love you and all of your fabbery stories btw..
A chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I never told you how downright amazing this story turned out to be. When I read it after it had been posted, I think I read it all in one shot and only came up for air in order to tell other people to read it. I was just, entirely sucked in, as I am with all of your stories. I can't even pin point a favorite part because I loved the entire thing... Beginning to end, I was smiling the entire time. It was just getting better and better. I just wanted to tell you that because I don't think I tell you enough how amazing of a writer and story teller you are. You are. In case that wasn't clear. And I'm sorry I never told you after you published this story.
YouUselessReptile chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Holy crap. That was genious. You are a genious. Seriously you blew my mind with this one. Wow.. I'm lost for words.
rachael chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
thank you so much for such a lovely piece of faberryness. Some of the one liners made me lol-ed :)
mouhmahntaih chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
That was great! A great twist! 12 year old Lucy was cute (especially the part where Lucy describes Puck as a boy with a mohawk who doesn't know the difference between Old Testament and Old School, and the part where Quinn says to Lucy she'll tell her about Threesome when Lucy is much much older, and Lucy says, Whatever you'll Google Threesome later). You did a great job portraying the dissimilarity between the two Lucy Quinns, but at the core they're one and the same. Looking forward to other stories that you come up with!
E22 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
God I just love your work.
Everything you write is amazing.
I can't wait for the next update of I'll be and this story was beautifully written.
I love it. I look forward to anything in the future you write. X
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is perfect! Ahh the feels! Why would you do this
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
OH my God, this was so perfect. I laughed and almost cried as well. You blew my mind with all the dreams but it was so wonderfully written. Wonderful job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This is rough and confusing but it still made me cry. Needs some major editing, but the idea is great.
DovdGraaf chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Man, that was one long and awesome story. It was perfect from beginning to end. Truly brilliant!
Artemis chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That was sooooo awesome and fun. The last part was a little confusing though. SO everything was like a dream while she was out because of the crash? But still, Lucy was so adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Boy, what an amazing story.
Quinn is my favourite, and this was basically a character study, so I adored it. It was so spot on.
I love the whole prevailing idea of what Quinn would have turned out like had Lucy remained? (such an interesting concept that some writers touch on, but you wrote a whole story around) Would she have been ok? Gotten Rachel? And I loved how similar Lucy and Rachel were. Perfect. I can very much see that, and it fit so well.
Despite the huge laughs this gave me, it made me cry & broke my heart too, so bravo. Such a well done fic.
I hope you consider a sequel. It would be interesting to see Quinn recover from her accident and see how she learns from her Lucy dream, especially with Rachel.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I read this story again, and wow, it's just as good the second time. One of my favourite Faberry fics ever. It's beautiful.
I'm officially in love with your Quinn and Lucy, and their connection. I was in tears for the whole last bit. Lucy realizing she'd miss her best friend was heartbreaking. Perfect exploration of Quinn.
Lucy asking her why she was mean when people were mean to them was great. And her realizing they get everything they wanted & it still doesn't make a difference, & Quinn realizing it was all for nothing, was just, gah, perfect story.
It must of been really hard for Quinn to watch Lucy react to Rachel for the first time. And I adored Quinn completely during her/Lucy's marathon with Rachel. How you managed to convey so much love and desire through someone else and make it heartwrenching, I don't know lol :)
And I realised it must of all been a hallucination from the beginning, because Princeton. Such a wonderfully done story. I hope you're still writing Faberry. And I would love to see a sequel to this.
nerdygron chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This story is amazing. It really captured my attention and I just can't stop reading it. And at the end, wow. So many emotions, such as confusion but it went through. This just wow, great :) I love it.
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »