Reviews for A Peculiar Vintage
PamperedKitty chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Beautiful, loved every minute of it. I have an 8 am class in a few hours but I couldn't stop
Saphyr88 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I have to say I really like the way you handled this right up to the point when Gregory calls her stupid... because I always felt personally that, though worried by the results and disappointed in her sneakiness, he'd be immensley proud of her (and never admit it). So I just think the word stupid wouldn't apply. Apart from that, well yes I can certainly imagine something like this happening - a motivation for her to develop Nikola's serum, certainly, so that the others trust him again... and to get a vow out of him never to feed on humans. Especially if under greater scrutiny it was revealed he'd done this behind their backs and accidentally killed someone, and the previous times he'd vamped in their presence had been against abnormals, or enemies, and therefore somewhat understandable. (See! I'm coming up with scenarios that would fit the cannon - this is a sign you've done a good job,) And the dynamics were great, I laughed my ass off when Nikola slammed the piano shut, and I thought John's attentiveness to her so very sweet. All in all, big thumbs up dude!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Incredible story! I enjoyed it!
Eliska K chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
That was bloody amazing! Absolutely brilliant! :)) When I finished reading I was like: nooo I need more! :D
ljubav1986 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Mmm, this is all dark and angsty. I like it. I can't wait to see what you do with this!
Mary Bicknell chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
amazing period drama I love the way you write,more more more!
Imagination-On-The-Loose chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Very well written. It seems like its going to be a very exciting story. I look forward to much more.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oy vey. That's pretty much all I have to say. Good story though.
JediYoung85 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I hope u r going to continue. It was very good. I would like to see if and when she does visit him in the cells what will happen and what would be said. Good luck in writing.
Regally Evil Magnus chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Cannot wait for the next chapter :D
Arones chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
hmmm I love this. I absolutely love it when you write period pieces, and this is no exception to that. IT's fantastic. The characters, the way you portrayed them, Helen so "innocent" in what she had done. The fact that Gregory was angry with her over the source blood and spoke to nothing else on the matter. Wonderful.

I like that you don't follow the traditional "time-line" you don't gon straight forward through the story. It adds to the appeal and makes it far more interesting.

I just love it, can't think of anything else to say *smooches*
chartreuseian chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Oooh, this has promise! Love the whole concept and can't wait to see what you do with this :D