Reviews for Mass Effect 3: Same
SLotH4 chapter 1 . 9/2
Found this on TV Tropes and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Nemrut chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Really liked the dialogue and the tone, thank you for sharing this and I hope you are well.
AssaultSloth chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Rad. Ashley and Garrus are a good pairing, and you captured both of their voices very well here. I also really liked some of your prose - my favorite was describing Garrus' voice as indicating a 'slow amusement'. That's perfect.

Well done.
survivor686 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
A well written and executed piece. Neatly encapsulates all the feelings and emotions the characters would have been feeling.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Nice work on this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This was cleverly well written. Vakarian and Williams are both very much in character here, from the tense unease held on Ash's shoulders to Garrus' playful sense of humor. There's so much more to Ashley's personality and I was pleasantly surprised to see a story that pulled it off so well. Great job, fabulous read. :)
ShiftySpaceCow chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I love the Ashley-Garrus dynamic. It really is a great pair that dosen't get half the attention it deserves. Thanks for giving us a really good look at it.
The Dark Shepard chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wonderful, realistic story that captured the essence of the relationship between Garrus and Ashley, and the personality and character of both.