Reviews for Everything changes
Purple Lex chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Realized I didn't leave a review so I will do it now.

Ran across this story last Friday and spent all the weekend catching up on it.

They were very IC and the evolution throughout this story was fantastic. Their road trip was very humorous and also really helped with their bonding, which I smiled at. I think them willingly becoming friends and recognizing each other as they are, not holding any past grudges anymore, was an excellent play to end it. It was natural and dragging it out any further, I think, might have ruined the magic of it.

However, the sequel that you're writing picks up where this left off with enough time passing that it feels very natural.

You are officially one of my favorite writers :)
julyisfree chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Oh I'm so pleased with the way you've carried this story; I think it was a good point to end but personally I would have done a little longer, there were a lot of elements to continue, but as you said for a first story is more than ok.

What I liked the most about this chapter and your story in general, is that at the end each of them took a piece of the other; Sylar helped Claire understand that it was guilt what moved her to become this fierce company agent and Claire made Sylar understand that he really had not changed, not in essence, I mean he did stoped killing but he was doing nothing to give back something of what he had took from the world, like in a way he was being selfish.

All in all a great piece.

And please dont leave us here, we want a sequel!
reina13 chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
mel chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
I liked the ending. Quiet and hopeful, but not all roses.
julyisfree chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
And now the inmortal duo have to save the day!

Go team S/C!

"...she just wanted to snap and tell Sylar to get over himself"

and she would, you know this is one of the things that make their dynamic so good, Claire would totally call Sylar in his bullshit without regret and that's what Sylar needs, someone who keep him in track.

Anyway loved this chapter, yeah the plot tightens!
belladonna05 chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
Thanks for the update, love the story.
reina13 chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
mel chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Cliffhangers and terrorist threats! Yay!
reina13 chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
julyisfree chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Sorry, but this is what happen when I'm trying to let a review while I'm drinking coffe and writing my fic at the same time.

I fail.

Sorry but this comment was meant for CH 5, which I didn't see until now -hehe you updated earlier YAY- I love how at ease these two are towards each other, you know is really difficult for my sometimes to pull things out between Sy and Claire because the tension is so strong. But you make it seems so natural, I love it.

As for shipping goes, well as you may had noticed I'm a S/C shipper but I would rather read a well developed frienship over a rushed relationship anytime. So as you said, just let the flow of the story take you, I will keep reading anyway ;-)
julyisfree chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
I DIDN'T SEE YOUR UPDATE!
reina13 chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
mel chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
Yay, an update! My day is better.
reina13 chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
love it hope you update soon

will there be pairings in this story?
julyisfree chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
The image of a pedaling Sylar with a cautious Claire sitting on the handlebars has really worth the wait for this chapter.

I loved that scene, it showed how much at ease they are with each other and the progrees they had made so far. Claire is really starting to see Sylar as an entirely new person and for Sylar well we dont know exactly how he felt about her but I can tell that at least he respect her and her desicions.

"Seriously, is this some twisted chapter of 'The misadventures of an ex-serial killer and…"

"…and a grumpy cheerleader?"

OMG THAT was freaking hilarious! XD

Please try to update more often :-)