Reviews for Bail Out
xelsan chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
I really hope you choose to come back to this. I've never read a premise like this and I'm beyond curious what you had planned for it.
nurray chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
An interesting take on the "beach scene" with Shinji and Asuka.

Love the story concept. Hope this story has not been abandoned.

If they only have a years worth of food, then I would think they would leave some people in the pods to extend there food supply life. But you did mention that the pods were reaching there duration limits.

I would have thought that Unit one and Shinji would have been used for large movement of the fallen geofront towers and may be repair of the black moon to make it air tight if possible.

Unit two must have an S2 engine now. Probably from the battle with the 13 mass produced eva's but you do need to mention how that happened and how Unit two was repaired.
ZayneLvLz chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I do hope you continue this at some point, I love it so far. It a great fresh idea, them going into space, and quite entertaining. Please continue.
Ethorin chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
oooooooooooh
this is interesting...
Wolfman-053 chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
"Final proof that Isaac Newton was indeed the deadliest son of a bitch in space."

That line reminds me of a similar one in Mass Effect 2...
Ctelenku chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
I'm glad to have found this story, and have enjoyed it quite a bit, especially the first scene and Penpen's return :P

I was also going to suggest to consider splitting up paragraphs more, but you seem to have done this already by the 4th chapter anyway.

Anyway, I very much look forward to more of this, when you return to it.
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Watching and studying is always good. ::nods:: Your story is getting more and more engrossing. At least to me. So many things to think of, to plan for, when one is on one's own. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Calanor chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
So Gendo is still alive? Well, I wouldn't have expected him to be willing to remain in Instrumentality without Yui.

Nice to read that Shinji follows his mother's footsteps.

It seems Gliese is already occupied, and by an active Lilith-equivalent no less. The presence of Adams and Liliths in the stellar neighbourhood certainly doesn't sound good for humanity's future prospects.
HonorBridge chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Hi, just wanted to point out a persistant error in your English. You keep calling Misato a Mayor, which is the title given to a civilian leader of a city. Her proper title, unless you changed things in your story, is Major, a military rank.

Other than that, I look forward to seeing where your story is going.
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Wow! This is a great story! I can hardly wait for you to update the next chapter! I like the characterizations and I'm looking forward to seeing how Yui and Naoko figure into all of this.

Take care and thanks for sharing your story.
Calanor chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Good chapter with a lot of characterisation. Shinji is still very much Shinji.

Interesting backstory about Third Impact and the Doctors' plan to save humanity.
irishman91 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
It's a pretty good story, and I can see how your writing is improving as you go along, keep it up.
Ishtar Mandreyen chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
very interresting story...

Ach Scheiss drauf ich schreibe lieber deutsch.

Eine sehr interreasante Story.

Mal sehen was unsere Helden noch so erwartet.

PS. Dein Englisch ist sehr gut.

PPS. Wann dürfen wir mit der deutschen Version Rechnen?
Calanor chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
This is an interesting idea for a story.

Your English is quite good as far as I can tell (I'm in the same boat as you, being a native German speaker).

I'm looking forward to future updates.
Weapon-VII chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Hmm... So is the Black Moon and the surrounding land of Tokyo-3 floating along in space, to a new planet?

How did all the bodies get to those LCL tubes? Some kind of Matter/Energy Manipulation done by Unit-01? Everyone gets a resurrection?

Well the only way I will get an answer to this questions is with an update.

Keep up the good work!