Reviews for The Demon and the Dead Man
Haru chapter 25 . 9/20
Wow! I remember reading this story a long time ago and loved it. It's good as I remembered and I was so surprised to see it updated!
Can't wait to see the next chapter!
UseFistNotMouth chapter 25 . 8/14
Good Day, I dislike your story.
The plot tries to be excessively cynical while also often abandoning logic and reason to railroad the characters.
The humor is poorly executed and causes tonal dissonance.
Characters get far more page time devoted to them being cunts while moments of empathy and actual development are glossed over. Good Luck.
Updated on my birthday!
AnthonyR89 chapter 12 . 7/16
figured it was going to be either Kakashi or Itachi, to be honest.
melamariannie chapter 25 . 7/16
It was amazing, I loved it, and bad luck with the missions of rank c, which actually are not easy, it was a great read, thanks o
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 25 . 7/14
Poor Tazuna, but really ''tis the truth. Thanks for the update!
myheartisopen62 chapter 25 . 7/12
Thanks for the update! Keep up the good work.
sweetandsimple1 chapter 13 . 7/11
Friendly reminder that Itachi did not DROWN Shisui — After Danzō stole Shisui's eye, Shisui gave Itachi him his remaining Mangekyō and then commited suicide in front of him. That's why Itachi has a Mangekyō, too.
so glad this got updated
bartlettpear chapter 17 . 6/19
This definitely feels like listening to sad tales by the fire side :-(
bartlettpear chapter 14 . 6/19
It's not like it was Shisui's fault he was chosen as a sensei, you're angry at the wrong person Kakashi :-l Izuna being protective of Naruto was a given, I'm glad to see Shisui being protective of him as well. Naruto and Izuna's rituals together are sweet. It's bittersweet getting to hear about Madara in a positive light.
bartlettpear chapter 12 . 6/19
Shisui xD Good luck dude. Ah, so that must mean Hideki is teammate three, possible redemption too mebbes
bartlettpear chapter 11 . 6/19
I look forward to finding out who will be their sensei :D Props to Sasuke for recounting what happened without embellishment. I like how Naruto took down Hideki. Also, does Izuna still look the same as he did before because wouldn' he and Sasuke look a lit a like since Sasuke looks like Izuna?
bartlettpear chapter 10 . 6/19
Congratulations Naruto :D! And I hope a speedy recovery to Izuna. I like how Izuna is not keeping the fact that he lived before to Naruto, and that is is something that just is and not out of the ordinary for Naruto.
bartlettpear chapter 9 . 6/19
I was idealistic and spoke to soon but the bits of kindness were still appreciated and those bonds may helps Naruto in the future so still not too bad. At least he has Izuna. The numbers game was sort of horrifying but different kind of life and war so makes sense.