Reviews for The Demon and the Dead Man
Shieldage chapter 25 . 3/5
Nice assortment. Good to have competent people around Naruto. Izuna is rather wrapped up in Uchiha politics - am surprised Tobi wasn't put in the Bingo Book for assisting Itachi given their ability to describe him...
KaKashi's Okami chapter 25 . 2/23
That was a horrible cliff hanger
KaKashi's Okami chapter 25 . 2/12
This story has an awesome concept and is the only one with this concept that I’ve run across. Good job, hoping you still update.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 25 . 1/1
Izuna is quite adorable
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 12/7/2017
Awwwwww... Izuna is such a GOOD Nii-san!
sonic chapter 25 . 10/21/2017
I liked the chapter!
Haru chapter 25 . 9/20/2017
Wow! I remember reading this story a long time ago and loved it. It's good as I remembered and I was so surprised to see it updated!
Can't wait to see the next chapter!
UseFistNotMouth chapter 25 . 8/14/2017
Good Day, I dislike your story.
The plot tries to be excessively cynical while also often abandoning logic and reason to railroad the characters.
The humor is poorly executed and causes tonal dissonance.
Characters get far more page time devoted to them being cunts while moments of empathy and actual development are glossed over. Good Luck.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Updated on my birthday!
AnthonyR89 chapter 12 . 7/16/2017
figured it was going to be either Kakashi or Itachi, to be honest.
melamariannie chapter 25 . 7/16/2017
It was amazing, I loved it, and bad luck with the missions of rank c, which actually are not easy, it was a great read, thanks o
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 25 . 7/14/2017
Poor Tazuna, but really ''tis the truth. Thanks for the update!
myheartisopen62 chapter 25 . 7/12/2017
Thanks for the update! Keep up the good work.
pen-for-sword chapter 13 . 7/11/2017
Friendly reminder that Itachi did not DROWN Shisui — After Danzō stole Shisui's eye, Shisui gave Itachi him his remaining Mangekyō and then commited suicide in front of him. That's why Itachi has a Mangekyō, too.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/27/2017
so glad this got updated