Reviews for The Demon and the Dead Man
NatNicole chapter 9 . 3/16
I seriously love Izuna! The way ya wrote him is BRILLIANT!
NatNicole chapter 8 . 3/15
I just LOVE Izuna, Hiashi an' Mizuki in this Chapter! *grins like Naruto*
NatNicole chapter 6 . 3/15
This Chapter & Ch5 are absolutely BRILLIANT!
NatNicole chapter 1 . 3/15
Holy shtick, this is a very cleverly creative an' well-written 1st Chapter! *grins in excitement*
arsenicminds chapter 6 . 1/31
omg they had a ninja rat really I can't imagine it wtf wormtail whatcha doing here
A Fan chapter 24 . 12/18/2016
Good fic. Great plot. Awesome characters!
Please update soon!
*on a different subject, I couldn't help but to notice you're the only author so far that has made a Naruto fic with Izuna as the main protagonist, cool*
the cure for can chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
the can means cancer I couldn't fit it. by the way here's the no strangers to love you know the rules and so do I a full commitment's what I'm thinking of you wouldn't get this from another guy just wanna tell how I'm feeling gotta make you gonna give you up never gonna let you down never gonna run around and desert you never gonna make you cry never gonna say goodbye never gonna tell a lie and hurt i think you should know the rest.I think you for hearing this very important cure for cancer.
ssssssannnneesss chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
it's me bad time Tim i will put you through an unpleasant Brother murderer i will put you through a basketball goal with my this is my final attack it as my MLG no scope which will do 100000000 dmg. no matter what and it cannot miss since it is an MLG no scope with perfect accuracy.
memelordV.Naruto chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
i am just saying things I don't know anything about this i only watched the anime and read the third manga of the original naruto
Guest chapter 24 . 7/26/2016
More please
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 24 . 7/10/2016
How do you seal burning fire into a scroll?
Gaara is cute.
Mizuki and lightning... The worst luck.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Foxy-Floof chapter 24 . 7/5/2016
Poor Mizuki. At least he's not Orochimaru's patsy, though. And seriously, Sasuke, don't be such a stupid teme. Grow up a bit. And holy crap, Izuna's just getting crapped all over in this story.

Poor teme, he's probably going to try and strangle the FUCK out of his Nii-san when he finally sees him.
Foxy-Floof chapter 22 . 7/5/2016
Awww. This is almost reminiscent of a Lemony Snicket Penny Dreadful.
Poor Izuna... Sunburn really does suck.
Foxy-Floof chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
Eeesh. Shisui? Seriously? Don't get me wrong, that's a very original choice, given that he's nothing but a plot McGuffin in canon, but Damn... Poor guy's going to go insane at this rate.
Foxy-Floof chapter 9 . 7/5/2016
Awww, that's a special kind of shitty, treating sweet, innocent Naruto-chan and caring Izuna-aniki like that! Bad teachers are the worst. Teaching is a noble, and difficult job, and it's the worst to see someone who hates what they once loved.