Reviews for The Demon and the Dead Man
More please
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 24 . 7/10
How do you seal burning fire into a scroll?
Gaara is cute.
Mizuki and lightning... The worst luck.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Foxy-Floof chapter 24 . 7/5
Poor Mizuki. At least he's not Orochimaru's patsy, though. And seriously, Sasuke, don't be such a stupid teme. Grow up a bit. And holy crap, Izuna's just getting crapped all over in this story.

Poor teme, he's probably going to try and strangle the FUCK out of his Nii-san when he finally sees him.
Foxy-Floof chapter 22 . 7/5
Awww. This is almost reminiscent of a Lemony Snicket Penny Dreadful.
Poor Izuna... Sunburn really does suck.
Foxy-Floof chapter 13 . 7/5
Eeesh. Shisui? Seriously? Don't get me wrong, that's a very original choice, given that he's nothing but a plot McGuffin in canon, but Damn... Poor guy's going to go insane at this rate.
Foxy-Floof chapter 9 . 7/5
Awww, that's a special kind of shitty, treating sweet, innocent Naruto-chan and caring Izuna-aniki like that! Bad teachers are the worst. Teaching is a noble, and difficult job, and it's the worst to see someone who hates what they once loved.
trynmailme chapter 24 . 3/3
Why...why...Why... Has it stopped... Plz continue... Plzzz
Ntraveler chapter 24 . 2/26
Please continue this story I would like to see how it goes
myheartisopen62 chapter 24 . 1/22
Love this fic! Please update it soon!
WhinyTeen chapter 24 . 12/22/2015
I seriously cannot believe I feel sorry for mizuki but I do, hope he gets cut some slack :'(
WhinyTeen chapter 17 . 12/22/2015
Wow u seriously know how to kill at my heartstrings, first u make me like mizuki and now hideki, seriously wow, I'm a really apathetic person but I'm actually sad about his death now, few writers can make me feel like that
JustAAvidReader chapter 24 . 12/4/2015
this story is soo good.
the theme is very serious and i'm adoring your views on konoha (which i completely agreee with), but you somehow make it a bit lighter?

i hope you get back to this story, cos i would love to read more on it.
Morgan K'Treva chapter 19 . 10/29/2015
For that matter, where is Rin?
avidreaded chapter 24 . 8/9/2015
still waiting for Naruto to learn kage bunshin. I feel really bad for Mizuki
Onokiyo chapter 21 . 8/7/2015
Gah! If only someone from the manga took the time to explain to the villagers how Naruto's parents were both killed, then the kid wouldn't have suffered so much loneliness at the start. Stupid neglectful adults.