Reviews for Roughing It
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 8 . 6/5
This is a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us!
LongLiveHumour chapter 6 . 4/6
Oh, rip out my heart and stamp on it, why don't you.
TheEdifier chapter 8 . 9/12/2016
Great fic! I really enjoy the characterization, you were spot on and did a great job showing each of their characters. Pieces like Maes view of it as a puzzle and Ed's bad temper fit so well and made the story all the more captivating. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this!
Vampy chapter 8 . 9/12/2016
One of the best fma stories i have read! At first I didn't like the kidnapping twist, i was enjoying the bonding and it all happened so fast (first night!). But the bonding continued during their ordeal. Kudos for that! I kinda missed Roy a bit in this story and All as well. The focus seems to be placed more on Ed en Maes. Which was perfectly fine. I loved it. And I'm going to look for more stories just like this. Keep forever writing! ;) V.
LeChick chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
Oh Papa Maes is just the best (His death is probably the most traumatic thing anime has done to me). Great story. The oc's did their job for the story without being intrusive. The tension never left the plot. I couldn't put it down.
LeChick chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
Why? Why would you write that conversation? That's just cruel dramatic irony T_T Hughes...
LeChick chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
The boys being boys always gets meside note: Hughes' observations are hilarious and thoughtful... just like the man himself
LeChick chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
Oh Maes is such a sweetheart. I'm aching for Al right now
ArtofthePlate chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
You make my heart ache with how good this is.
tenaciousToxophilite chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
aw, adorable. i love this fic so much, everyone is perfectly in character and the plot is very interesting! this is one of my favorite fma fics ever. thank you for writing this! :D
ashlynhope28 chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
I THINK I DIED A LITTLE INSIDE FROM HOW AMAZING THIS STORY IS. *crying*
auroraustralias chapter 8 . 2/1/2015
This is really good! I love the depth you gave to Hughes' character, and his reaction to learning how Al got stuck in a suit of armor. I feel that you did a great job describing their interactions and putting the Elrics' past into context. Great job!
Adams7 chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
No. NO. That was NOT okay!
Donteatacowman chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
This was an excellent fanfic. Thank you so much for writing!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Wonderful. I really enjoyed this.