Reviews for Chasing Waters
Mistydeb chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Well it's about about time these two moved forward. Maybe jasper is finally growing up. At least he finally got to tell Edward why he refused to have sex with him that night and admitted he has feelings for him. Let's hope they don't fuck up their date night with more miscommunications. Thks for the update, Debbie
sasharose11 chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
Yay! I'm so happy that Jasper orchestrated this moment. I'm glad they're finally moving forward and a date!
CentauRita chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
After those delicious kisses and a date night planned...who in their right mind would be able to focus on homework!

Sweet how Jasper got his sister, Jake & Emmett to help him out with Edward. Glad Edward was able to see Jasper's POV about that night after the funeral and Jasper was able to tell Edward just how much he does respect and admire, Edward.

I can see clearly now...

Can't wait for their date night...bet Jasper will show up at Edward's apartment prior to the date night, just to kiss Edward...silly dizzy! ;* because he misses him. Awww ;}
CentauRita chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
I applaud Jasper for rejecting Edward's desperation...and realizing he wants more than just a quick fuck with Edward.
CentauRita chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Pop...goes the weasel ;}
CentauRita chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
Well, I'm about as frustrated as both Edward and Jasper are!
CentauRita chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Sumpthang's about to...blow!
CentauRita chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
Rose's kissing theory, I think, has merit.

Edward's mom catching Edward and Embry literally with their pants down...had me, roaring!
CentauRita chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Why do I have a feeling that Jasper's liaison with Charlotte may come back to haunt him?
CentauRita chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Oh, no!
CentauRita chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Jasper can't resist the challenge of...Edward.

So, good!
CentauRita chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
When Jasper entered Edward's body seemed to go on High Alert!
maryhell chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
sqweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the boys are together. Brilliant chapter.
lovaboy chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
Finally!
AlexaGrace chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Love this...so glad to see the update!